5,605,250 Members 38,576 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(App) 1.5+ [Net Speed] {Shows Mobile Data And Wifi Speed In Notification Drawer}

Tip us?

niks_avana
Old
(Last edited by niks_avana; 20th May 2013 at 11:37 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 326
Default (App) 1.5+ [Net Speed] {Shows Mobile Data And Wifi Speed In Notification Drawer}

Net Speed

Shows Down And Upload Speed In Notification Drawer

Features

•A Small App Which Shows Network Speed In Notification Drawer

•Shows Data Usage

•Connectivity Type

•Ip Addres On Wifi

•Set Display Units (Bytes/Bits)

•Shows Speed In Graph...

•Display Wifi Essid

•Starts On Bootup Feature

•And Many More.....

I Didn't Devlop This App And It Is Just Simple Sharing
It Can Be Found On Play Store Too:-

Future Plans:-I Am Thinking Of Updating App With Icons And Bar Graph Fix For Qvga Devices.

Anyone Who Wants To Help Pls Reply.....

Dwnload Here:-
http://db.tt/x0MpdN7f

Hit Thanks To Motivate Me...

Screens:-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364108128639.jpg
Views:	3421
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1829171   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364108157640.jpg
Views:	3323
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1829172   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364108180446.jpg
Views:	22811
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1829174   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1364108220910.jpg
Views:	21259
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	1829175  
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to niks_avana For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pratyush997
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Can you remove the icon of the app in status bar?
It's good app though!
The Following User Says Thank You to pratyush997 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

niks_avana
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 326
Default Re: (App) 2.1+ [Net Speed] {Shows Mobile Data And Wifi Speed In Notification Drawer}

Well I Am Really Sorry But I Ain't A Dev..

Lg E400 Aokp

and2nckiko
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Downloading...A must try app..ty

PHPanos
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Who developed this app? And why isn't it on the google play?
HTC One X
ARHD user since V 2.** on DHD.

Blue3125
Old
(Last edited by Blue3125; 31st March 2013 at 01:09 AM.) Reason: **** u
Thanks Meter 87
It's kind of weird that you came up with an app whose got no developer and trying to claim it yours?
Before posting that app here you are suppose to take the real developers permission, if you aren't sure who the developer is, check the resources from where you got it.
I may sound a bit rude but I think the developers needs to get all this credits and thanks, not you

Well I've acted this way after seeing this - http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...ntent=FaceBook

Seeing your name their instead of the real developer, i felt a need of post it here ; on the original thread.

Thanks,
Blue3125
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue3125 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkhandsome18
Old
(Last edited by darkhandsome18; 31st March 2013 at 01:17 AM.) Reason: spell check :P
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue3125 View Post
It's kind of weird that you came up with an app whose got no developer and trying to claim it yours?
Before posting that app here you are suppose to take the real developers permission, if you aren't sure who the developer is, check the resources from where you got it.
I may sound a bit rude but I think the developers needs to get all this credits and thanks, not you

Well I've acted this way after seeing this - http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...ntent=FaceBook

Seeing your name their instead of the real developer, i felt a need of post it here ; on the original thread.

Thanks,
Blue3125
I don't think he's trying to take any credit. He's clearly said the app's not his. Its isn't even on google play yet so it's not like he's selling it (it's even a free download from dropbox so it's not like he's getting paid for downloads). I fail to see why you're attacking him so hard. Perhaps its one of the apps developed on chinese forums where the dev doesn't speak english. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't see the justification for such an assault.

To the OP, I think it would be proper as well to know the dev or know if you're acting on his behalf. I'd like to suggest some features as well .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darkhandsome18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Braneless
Old
Thanks Meter 363
Default Re: (App) 2.1+ [Net Speed] {Shows Mobile Data And Wifi Speed In Notification Drawer}

Could someone please do a teardown review of this app to ensure it's not sharing data? I really want to use this, but I'm a little nervous about its mysterious origins.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Braneless For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SammiSaysHello
Old
XDA News Writer
Thanks Meter 1554
Thanks to mod Andy for providing the link to the Play store!
Network Speed
Want your work on the XDA Portal? Msg me

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SammiSaysHello For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]