Audio In (external) possible?
Looking at the "connectors" page, it seems possible to me, to tinker a cable/plug for external line in; for example for a microphone - or, which I intend to do, for a guitar pickup, so the tuner software I bought (which works very well) will also do it's job fine under "real" circumstances (before a gig, when the surrounding always is pretty noisy).
But there are some questions:
- which way to go, with a large or with a headphone connector?
- for the second, there will the internal speaker be off?
- for the first, there's also just the possibility to switch off both, internal mic *and* speaker? Or will line in also work, if CAR_ON# is not on +6V? But then the internal mic will be on and catching all noise, too?
- what means "Audio needs to be capacitively coupled in" on that page?
- which other pins have to be connected somehow, to somewhere?
- ah, and if going with the (easier to realize?) headphone connector - where to get one?
sorry for silly questions,