Thanks to towa, orinoco,sweeney,JoseF,domloff,blinky99,...
But I still have a problem ...
After the installation of "MyTry2.zip" incl. all reg-mod's i don't receive any data from the gps-module.
The bluetooth-manager recognize my gps correctly in SPP-slavemode, but sometimes it will lost the connection.
In the doggingstation the connection will be lost in 2,5 min.
TomTom224 is proper installed.
But TomTom-gps received no data from holux-gps
After 2,5 min the connection will be lost.
I try it with:
"NMEA 0183v2 Bluetooth" and "BT Serielle Schnittstelle COM7:"
"SIRF Bluetooth" and "BT Serielle Schnittstelle COM7:"
"EMTAC Wireless GPS" and "BT Serielle Schnittstelle COM7:"
"TomTom Wireless GPS" and "BT Serielle Schnittstelle COM7:"
(PPCGPS208 (TomTom) gives a message: "No GPS Engine. Please re-install")
... anyone with an idea?
Thanks ... mtc
I am using a MDA II (german/ T-Online) with a
) Bluetooth GPS receiver ... Features:
- Built in SiRF Star IIe/LP chipset.
- 12 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and eacquisition.
- High speed signal acquisition using 1920 time/frequency search channels.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator without additional any hardware.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) completely.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery without external power supply.
- Provide Normal mode and Power saving mode for user’s requirement.
- Provide expand terminal and can contact to other system without bluetooth device.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup and for fast Time To First Fix (TTFF).
- Support NMEA0183 v2.2 data protocol or SiRF binary code.
- 4 colors LED to show the status of bluetooth device.
- Support active antenna connector to getting better satellites signal.
- FLASH based program memory. New software revisions upgradeable through serial interface
- Small, sleek, and lightweight design easily fits in your hand
- Water resistant
- Enhanced algorithms -SnapLock and SnapStart provide superior navigation. performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- For Car navigation, Marine navigation, Fleet management, AVL, Personal navigation, Tracking System, and Mapping device application.
- Tracks up to 12 satellites.
- Receiver: L1, C/A code
- Snap Start: <3 sec(at < 25 minutes off period).
- Update rate: 1 HZ.
- Acquisition time
- Reacquisition 0.1sec.averaged
- Hot start 8 sec., averaged
- Warm start 38 sec., averaged
- Cold start 45 sec., averaged
- Position accuracy:
- Non DGPS (Differential GPS)
- Position 5-25 m CEP without SA
- Velocity 0.1 m/sec, without SA
- Time 1 usec sync GPS Time
< 2.2 m, horizontal 95% of time
< 5 m, vertical 95% of time
- Dynamic Conditions:
- Altitude 18,000 meters
(60,000 feet )max
- Velocity 515 meters / second
(700 knots) max
- Acceleration 4 G, max
- Jerk 20 meters/second, max
- Antenna Type: Built in Patch Antenna
- Minimum signal tracked: -175dBW
- Dimension: 77.9 × 56.9 × 22.8 mm
- Weight : < 70g
- On/off push button
- Lithium-ion battery lasts for more than 9 hours of use
- 4 LED function:
Bluetooth , Navigation Update and Battery and changer status Indication
- Protocol and interface:
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices with Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Bluetooth™ version 1.1 compliant
- Bluetooth™ Class 2 operation (up to 10 meter range)
- Frequency : 2.400 to 2.480 GHz
- Modulation: FHSS / GFSK
- RF channels: 79
- Input Sensitivity: -80dBm
- Output Level: 4dBm
- Output terminal: Mini-USB (TTL Level)。
- NMEA output protocol: V.2.2
Baud rate: 9600 bps
Data bit: 8
Stop bit: 1
- Output format:
Standard: GGA,GSA,GSV, RMC.
Optional: GLL,VTG, SiRF binary
- Operation Temperature:
-10 to + 60
- Store Temperature:
-20 to + 85
- Operation Humidity:
5% to 95% No condensing.