PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 PIE3.1 (4.2.2)|Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
2012-11-25-13.41k7qfz.gif

shots_12pk0x.png

n4-product-herokau56.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

untitled-19kkgo.png

BE WARNED, 4.2.0 is not the most bugless android, the issues are known.

INSTRUCTIONS,
1. UPDATE RECOVERY
2. FACTORY RESET
3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS, FIX-IF ANY
4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
5. REBOOT
PA 2.99+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

FEATURES for 2.99,
Hybrid engine,
Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
Theming Engine
Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
Multiuser support
Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
As we merge back our old CMPA feature catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks
New holo-styled theme chooser
T9 dialer
New papreferences app

Download:
Rom: 3.15 28th MARCH2013
GAPPS: Here

If FC flash normal Gapps 20130301

ChangeLog:

# More bug fixes...
# Android 4.2.2_r1 sources...
# More battery translations...
# Latest CM kernel...
# Fix PIE bugs

Upcoming
# USB storage
# More themes
# More yet to be decided...

CREDITS,
AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid, AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past, heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,
Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

- Inverted aosp 4.2.2 Mms: http://d-h.st/dhA
- Iced Paranoid Preferences: http://d-h.st/0HI
note: you will have a white background on main part but is black on my builds. Still everything else shoes up fine!
- DeskClock: http://d-h.st/Dea
- Iced Apex Launcher (wicked!): http://d-h.st/YH9

Credits - LasVegasRomeo

With Mods suggestion : This ROM is facing technical issue so link will be down for some time till issue I'd fixed ..​

Last edited:

malavan

Jan 10, 2009
stockholm
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Wow awesome downloading right now
And god luck to you blue.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Ok no pa controls and pie doesnt work eather downloding again to test maybe bad download.

vivalasven

Nov 3, 2011
Ruhr Valley
I am so glad that somebody makes blues awesome job now :good:

one question, are the mali drivers from the s3 included or the new one from the Note? I ask because of dualboot :D

Reactions: M0rteza

RunTech

Oct 18, 2012
I think this isn't paranoid because in settings panel there are all the cyanogen and aokp features and also in info on device there is PAC version.....by the way i have FC everywhere i can't do everything evverytime com.android.phone crash. I tried flashing ROM+Normal Gapps (the cyanogen one) and after only the ROM but it is still FC. Hope i can help you with this report

Reactions: M0rteza

vivalasven

Nov 3, 2011
Ruhr Valley
I think this isn't paranoid because in settings panel there are all the cyanogen and aokp features and also in info on device there is PAC version.....by the way i have FC everywhere i can't do everything evverytime com.android.phone crash. I tried flashing ROM+Normal Gapps (the cyanogen one) and after only the ROM but it is still FC. Hope i can help you with this report

Did you flashed the right Rom? I don´t see anything of Pac or so in build.prop (didn´t flashed it yet), also there isn´t a ROMcontrol App in system/apps.

the FC of phone is because of woring gapps i think, try the one from the op. And by the way, blue himself provided the link to this thread, so i think it is paranoid :D

RunTech

Oct 18, 2012
Did you flashed the right Rom? I don´t see anything of Pac or so in build.prop (didn´t flashed it yet), also there isn´t a ROMcontrol App in system/apps.

the FC of phone is because of woring gapps i think, try the one from the op. And by the way, blue himself provided the link to this thread, so i think it is paranoid :D

for the ROM yes I installed the right one (this in the op with mediafire) now i'm trying with other Gapps

EDIT: Also with the first link of Gapps provide in the OP the process com.android.phone still crashing. I will wait for a fix (i can say that the problem is similar like blueflacon's one (before the storage problem). :D by the way thanks to keep this project and devalop for us :)

Last edited:

Westi01

Apr 1, 2010
@Black, what do you mean by "Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod" ? Is this Rom built from source so we have the newest PA inventions on it?

vrwmiaris1

Feb 13, 2013
Thessaloniki
Απ: PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 PIE3.1 (4.2.2)|Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 28th M

Is any bug on the pie?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

parag1dubey

Oct 15, 2012
Hey buddy, good to see a developer from India :) Good luck.. I will try out your rom.. Are you planning on adding AOKP rom control? May I suggest AOKP MR1 build 6 which is the latest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2012-11-25-13.41k7qfz.gif

shots_12pk0x.png

n4-product-herokau56.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

untitled-19kkgo.png

BE WARNED, 4.2.0 is not the most bugless android, the issues are known.

INSTRUCTIONS,
    1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS, FIX-IF ANY
    4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    5. REBOOT
    PA 2.99+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
    BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

FEATURES for 2.99,
    Hybrid engine,
    Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
    Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
    Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
    Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
    You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
    Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
    Theming Engine
    Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
    Multiuser support
    Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
    4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
    As we merge back our old CMPA feature catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks
    New holo-styled theme chooser
    T9 dialer
    New papreferences app

Download:
    Rom: 3.15 28th MARCH2013
    GAPPS: Here

If FC flash normal Gapps 20130301

ChangeLog:

# More bug fixes...
    # Android 4.2.2_r1 sources...
    # More battery translations...
    # Latest CM kernel...
    # Fix PIE bugs

Upcoming
    # USB storage
    # More themes
    # More yet to be decided...

CREDITS,
    AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid, AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past, heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
    Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

- Inverted aosp 4.2.2 Mms: http://d-h.st/dhA
    - Iced Paranoid Preferences: http://d-h.st/0HI
    note: you will have a white background on main part but is black on my builds. Still everything else shoes up fine!
    - DeskClock: http://d-h.st/Dea
    - Iced Apex Launcher (wicked!): http://d-h.st/YH9

Credits - LasVegasRomeo

With Mods suggestion : This ROM is facing technical issue so link will be down for some time till issue I'd fixed ..​
    Thank you for your kind suggestion MOD ... If users really think this thread is place holder , any one here can carry on bluefacon work on PA . I will be really happy to see this happen and this is my official statement that I'm dropping support for PA ... Who ever want can carry the thread . Gratitude to all users for patience and love here ... Thank you all and deep gratitude of apology for all users who reported this thread as place holder and wasting your precious time... I will remember this suggestion long as I will work on XDA ...

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

.... .... or you could carry on ignoring what others might have to doubt your intentions. You can see the MOD has not yet closed this thread - what message do you think this attitude carries? No need to be super sensitive, especially to those who has the bad habit of reading less and writing more.

Hope to see you back!

PEOPLE, if you want this thread to be alive again by Black Prince, show support. :good:
    Ok considered ... :)
    New build Tomorrow ... Or otherwise All users will call me Egoist Dev and I am Not to be called So nor i am either ...
    Yo fldc i tested your PA version.
    Is smoothly and fast.
    Only one bug I discovered in settings>storage =fc.
    That's it .:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Uploaded new build, fixed now.

http://goo.gl/ZPDk5

Skickat från min GT-i9100 via Tapatalk 2
    new build

While you're all waiting for Black_Prince to figure this out, I had a few hours tonight and an urge for PA, I updated the current I9100 port from PA github repo and fixed the quite obvious outstanding issues. ;)

No hybrid rom bull****, just pure PAOSP

http://goo.gl/ZPDk5