Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 43,805 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The new fortuna clip on bluettoh gps

Tip us?

starman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default The new fortuna clip on bluettoh gps

Hello everyone i ordered a Rikaline Bluetooth 6031-X7 GPS for 139.99 and now there telling me they do not have it in stock and will have to wait or they said i could take the new fortuna clip on bluetooth gps at no extra cost instead can anyone advise me on this please. i do not know anything about the Fortuna. Thanks

mrg2003
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default fortuna clip on

I have this it works well with everything, autoroute, tomtom etc.

Mr.G

Tuningszocske
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default Re: The new fortuna clip on bluettoh gps

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman
Hello everyone i ordered a Rikaline Bluetooth 6031-X7 GPS for 139.99 and now there telling me they do not have it in stock and will have to wait or they said i could take the new fortuna clip on bluetooth gps at no extra cost instead can anyone advise me on this please. i do not know anything about the Fortuna. Thanks
Starman:
I'm using Fortuna Clip-on which is more precise than the GPSmart, but the same price. And not at last it made by XTRAC-technology what gives you more exact positioning for example between high buldings in a town. Although I think it's an unuseable thing because XTRAC has a delayed positioning which gives not-exactly-correct positioning on a map, because if you turn 90degrees left, it draws an arc of a circle, and it calculates the average of the position points.
But without reference to this I compared that device with the EMTAC bluetooth GPS, and they have practically the same result in the same conditions, but EMTAC has double price.

So, finally I suggest you can buy this Fortuna Clip-on without any doubt.
Have a lucky purchase!