Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.2.2] [CWM/TWRP] CyanogenMod 10.1.1 RC 5 - Kernel 3.4

Tip us?
 
eBug
Old
#1001  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 320
Join Date: Jul 2008
After installing 6.3.1 and latest gapps, Google Now now crashes.

Anyone else?
 
dece27
Old
#1002  
dece27's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 44
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dublin
I can't use Google Now with this ROM because it "crashes" the battery
If I activate it I can't able to use my phone for all the day without recharge it!
 
cezaralboiu
Old
#1003  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 508
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bucharest
Is beta 6.4 based on cm10.1 rc2 and does it have dark cm?
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S Plus
Rom: SlimBean version 5.6 test builds
Android: JellyBean 4.2.2
Kernel: Stock kernel
 
davidteri91
Old
#1004  
davidteri91's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6,203
Posts: 1,482
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cinisello Balsamo

 
DONATE TO ME
Added Link for CWM recovery for Now

I can't test it because I m back to GB for some reasons if someone test it tell me if working

thanks guys
 
SAMSUNG GALAXY S PLUS (GT-I9001)
ROM: DARKCM
KERNEL : STOCK

RECOVERY: TWRP
H/W REVISION 0X07


DONATE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davidteri91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cezaralboiu
Old
#1005  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 508
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidteri91 View Post
Added Link for CWM recovery for Now

I can't test it because I m back to GB for some reasons if someone test it tell me if working

thanks guys
Yes. It's working but why didn't you update the rom?
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S Plus
Rom: SlimBean version 5.6 test builds
Android: JellyBean 4.2.2
Kernel: Stock kernel
 
davidteri91
Old
#1006  
davidteri91's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6,203
Posts: 1,482
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cinisello Balsamo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezaralboiu View Post
Yes. It's working but why didn't you update the rom?
I don't update the rom because right now I m compiling this

Code:
#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.rommanager.developerid=cyanogenmod
keyguard.no_require_sim=true
ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-google
ro.com.android.wifi-watchlist=GoogleGuest
ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
ro.com.android.dataroaming=false
ro.cm.version=10.1.0-RC2-ariesve
ro.modversion=10.1.0-RC2-ariesve
ro.config.ringtone=Orion.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=Deneb.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Hassium.ogg
ro.carrier=unknown
dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
net.bt.name=Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

and thanks for the report with recovery I m very happy this works
 
SAMSUNG GALAXY S PLUS (GT-I9001)
ROM: DARKCM
KERNEL : STOCK

RECOVERY: TWRP
H/W REVISION 0X07


DONATE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davidteri91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rboy28
Old
#1007  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 214
Join Date: Nov 2012
In Beta 6.3.1 the battery drain is the highest I've seen. I hope it will change in Beta 6.4.
Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505
ROM: CM 11 - Nightly 2108 (camera buggy)
ROM: Phoenix 9.4 meanwhile

Samsung Galaxy S Plus - GT-I9001
ROM: [UNOFFICIAL][4.4.2] ParanoidAndroid 4.3 (B4) [lost but still in memory]
 
davidteri91
Old
#1008  
davidteri91's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6,203
Posts: 1,482
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cinisello Balsamo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rboy28 View Post
In Beta 6.3.1 the battery drain is the highest I've seen. I hope it will change in Beta 6.4.
NO the beta 6.3.2 is based on the same changes from beta 6.3.1 but I compile this with CM 10.1.0-RC 2

For best battery drain use Brood's kernel v4.3
 
SAMSUNG GALAXY S PLUS (GT-I9001)
ROM: DARKCM
KERNEL : STOCK

RECOVERY: TWRP
H/W REVISION 0X07


DONATE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davidteri91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
educk
Old
#1009  
educk's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,776
Posts: 1,240
Join Date: Oct 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidteri91 View Post
I don't update the rom because right now I m compiling this

Code:
#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.rommanager.developerid=cyanogenmod
keyguard.no_require_sim=true
ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-google
ro.com.android.wifi-watchlist=GoogleGuest
ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
ro.com.android.dataroaming=false
ro.cm.version=10.1.0-RC2-ariesve
ro.modversion=10.1.0-RC2-ariesve
ro.config.ringtone=Orion.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=Deneb.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Hassium.ogg
ro.carrier=unknown
dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
net.bt.name=Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

and thanks for the report with recovery I m very happy this works

If you repo synced from 11th of May, you already built CM 10.1.0-RC2, changing the local version won't make any difference...


Google Nexus 5 | Paranoid Android 4+ (AOSPA)
@ 422 - 2265 MHz; Interactive + Deadline


SAMSUNG GALAXY S PLUS | Paranoid Android 4+ (AOSPA) | K^Kernel | Performance Control | TWRP 2.7.1.0 by ADC Team
@ 245 - 1401 MHz; Ondemand + BFQ



GitHub




The Following User Says Thank You to educk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
davidteri91
Old
#1010  
davidteri91's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6,203
Posts: 1,482
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cinisello Balsamo

 
DONATE TO ME
Beta 6.3.2 Enjoy
 
SAMSUNG GALAXY S PLUS (GT-I9001)
ROM: DARKCM
KERNEL : STOCK

RECOVERY: TWRP
H/W REVISION 0X07


DONATE

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to davidteri91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes