Alokbina and I have created a tool which allows users to very easily deodex apks from a rom. This tool is very useful for Rom developers too. For now only windows is supported but we will try our best to make the same tool for linux too and make the tool as user friendly as possible. And, please don't forget to thank alokbina too.
NOW EVEN ON XDA PORTAL - http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...rsal-deodexer/
NOW WITH A BEAUTIFUL NEW GUI
--->Java installed on your PC
--->system/framework folder from your rom
--->apks from that SAME ROM with the respective .odex file
--->Patience and a calm head (common sense included)
1. Download and extract the zip. You will get a folder called "Universal_Deodexer_VX"
2. Open the folder and place your framework files [/system/framework] in the "framework" folder.
3. Place all your apks or jars in the "source" folder. No need to manually check if a apk has the corresponding .odex file or not. Apks or Jars which do not have .odex files are automatically deleted.
4. Double click on Launcher.bat to start the tool.
5. Select the various options (android version, compression level).Then chose the deodex option. The deodexing process can be seen in the cmd window, and the log for the process can be found in the "working" folder.
6. Deodexed files will be found in the "done" directory. This is how the window looks after the process is complete :-
Download link -
V5 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/dz...eodexer_V5.zip
V4 - http://d-h.st/bMp
V3 [FIXED] - http://d-h.st/QGo [MIRROR OF V3 - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...Q8CpkUFA&dl=1]
V2 - http://d-h.st/MZR
V1 - http://d-h.st/jGf
Source Code - https://github.com/abcdjdj/Universal_Deodexer
--->Make linux version
---> iBotPeaches (apktool)
---> Google and all the guys who wrote tutorials on creating batch files
---> My teachers who teach me Java