cprog.exe and missed calls
Ok... I think i need some help here. I wrote an app that would screen save and trap all the keys (even the red and green phone keys). I did this according to the following post.
Then i wrote some tapi stuff to listen for an incoming call and restart cprog.exe after the first ring. Only problem is, cprog.exe seems to need the LINEDEVSTATE_NUMCALLS (0x0800) notification or it will not log the call as missed. It can never get that notification, cause that is the first thing i can trigger off of. So... cprog.exe does not log the call as missed. If i answer the call, then it is logged...
I was hoping i could do one of the following:
1. Write the missed call to the log myself.
2. find a way to trap the keys without killing cprog.exe
3. Fake a LINEDEVSTATE_NUMCALLS (0x0800) dev state change message to cprog.exe
or worse case (which i don't like at all)
4. Keep my own call log which means i will have to write my own call log app.
or even worse still...
5. Just be happy with the screen saved, but the keys unlocked and hope that i don't make 3 hour "prank" calls of me singing along in the car to the radio on some friend's voice mail.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone needs to see the code that i used to detect the ringing and stuff... let me know... i can post it up.