Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,122 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ZTE WARP N860 Roms

Tip us?

Nitrotriiodide
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone ZTE WARP N860 Roms

I have read all of the threads to do with this phone and i have found nothing but dead ends trying to find custom roms for this device! Is there any root firmwares out there that you can just throw on the sd card and load it threw updating from sd card in recovery? Im new to this site, sorry if im posting in the wrong area! If anyone could point me in the right direction on this i would greatly apriciate it! This phone runs on boost mobile network as well!

Thanks,
Nitro
The Following User Says Thank You to Nitrotriiodide For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Reaper351c
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrotriiodide View Post
I have read all of the threads to do with this phone and i have found nothing but dead ends trying to find custom roms for this device! Is there any root firmwares out there that you can just throw on the sd card and load it threw updating from sd card in recovery? Im new to this site, sorry if im posting in the wrong area! If anyone could point me in the right direction on this i would greatly apriciate it! This phone runs on boost mobile network as well!

Thanks,
Nitro
if you are looking for custom roms go over to androidforums.com if you havent already and look under my name over there there is a forum that has a lot of custom roms for the zte warp i have made one myself and currently developing another one for the warp the thread name is [ROM] Reaper Rom