1. Add 13 kind of theme to make more beautiful and fun
2. Show and hide quick settings
3. Fix battery status bug
4. Add Swedish Language - Thanks Mr.Akita
4. Fix some bugs
1. Optimize the side bar touch and make it more better.
2. Add more apps and widget
3. Add apps filter of the side bar
4. Add the assistive touch feature, it supports the long click.
5. Optimize the floating window on the MIUI V5 ROM
6. Add the lock screen tips
7. Add the network speed settings
8. Add the notification widget
9. Add the battery notification and support several styles
10. Add "keep in memory" settings
11. Add the upper left corner of the button.
12. Fix some important bugs.
OneQuick app ushere in a major update
1. Add original side touch
2. Add the floating window settings and customize
3. Add the side bar cool animation
4. Add the floating window cool animation
5. Add Italian, German, Russian
6. Add lock screen
7. Support set side bar more wide or more marrow
8. Fix the floating window position bug
9. Change the bottom bar to the multi-task bar
10. Fix restart bug on some devices
11. Fix some bugs
12. Optimize the UI and RAM
1. Support side bar configuration
2. Support side bar change position.
3. Support turn the sound off
4. Support turn vibrate off
5. Support soft home button
5. Support turn the notification off
6. Optimize for the tablets
7. Fix some bugs
8. Support the tablet download from Google Play
1. Support both Android smartphones/tablets.
2. Side bar and floating window quick settings
3. User-friendly experience
4. Support screen auto rotate
5. Dream menu like Path
6. Support list and grid UI
7. Support customize Settings
Last edited by onexuan; 2nd June 2013 at 11:03 AM.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?