Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,746 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Asus MeMo Pad 7 : ME172V] [All in 1 App] Roms, Rooting, Bugs, General

Tip us?
 
sss2sssss
Old
(Last edited by sss2sssss; 24th April 2013 at 08:11 PM.)
#111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 213
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wangsa Maju
Since at 25/4 1.37am GMT+8 when pressing the check update button on system update it keep showing server is busy or internet connection error(but my house internet working fine so not this problem), hope that they updating new firmware for ME172V to the server...
And also we should try this MOD in ME172V too after root is available in this device since it work on all Mali GPU's device, no more lag when gaming on my sola after apply this MOD
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2238658
Device:
Sony Xperia ZR HSPA+ White
 
BerkinKayalar
Old
#112  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sss2sssss View Post
Since at 25/4 1.37am GMT+8 when pressing the check update button on system update it keep showing server is busy or internet connection error(but my house internet working fine so not this problem), hope that they updating new firmware for ME172V to the server...
And also we should try this MOD in ME172V too after root is available in this device since it work on all Mali GPU's device, no more lag when gaming on my sola after apply this MOD
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2238658
I'm checked the update and i have same problem. I think it's uploading new firmware's to server. Waiting 4.2 for Memopad 7...
 
5upt4
Old
#113  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2011
anybody knows why some popular apps (e.g. Instagram, Path) aren't compatible in play store but can be installed directly using their apk?
 
crazykiddo
Old
#114  
crazykiddo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 397
Posts: 628
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Manila

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkinKayalar View Post
I'm checked the update and i have same problem. I think it's uploading new firmware's to server. Waiting 4.2 for Memopad 7...
No luck...update check working normal again and no update
Come on Asus....
PHONE: Galaxy Note 3 | ROM: STOCK ROOTED AND XPOSED MODDED
TABLET: Asus MeMo Pad 7 | ROM: STOCK | Asus MeMo Pad 7 Thread | Asus MeMo Pad Crew Official Website
 
crazykiddo
Old
#115  
crazykiddo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 397
Posts: 628
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Manila

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5upt4 View Post
anybody knows why some popular apps (e.g. Instagram, Path) aren't compatible in play store but can be installed directly using their apk?
No issues here with instagram...dont know path??
Remember some apps are not compatible with tablets..
PHONE: Galaxy Note 3 | ROM: STOCK ROOTED AND XPOSED MODDED
TABLET: Asus MeMo Pad 7 | ROM: STOCK | Asus MeMo Pad 7 Thread | Asus MeMo Pad Crew Official Website
The Following User Says Thank You to crazykiddo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nerotNS
Old
#116  
nerotNS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 393
Posts: 1,011
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 45.2500 N, 19.8500 E (Novi Sad)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykiddo View Post
No issues here with instagram...dont know path??
Remember some apps are not compatible with tablets..
It could be country related. Try spoofing your IP and see what happens then.

Sent from my ME172V using XDA Premium HD app
My devices:




 
5upt4
Old
#117  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykiddo View Post
No issues here with instagram...dont know path??
Remember some apps are not compatible with tablets..
The problem is i can install both of them using apk and running just fine, no issue found. So i think it's not a hardware compatibility issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerotNS View Post
It could be country related. Try spoofing your IP and see what happens then.

Sent from my ME172V using XDA Premium HD app
Tried it and got the same result.
 
Sh4itan
Old
(Last edited by Sh4itan; 26th April 2013 at 04:36 AM.)
#118  
Sh4itan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 287
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dresden

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykiddo View Post
No issues here with instagram...dont know path??
Remember some apps are not compatible with tablets..
there no such thing like a big compatibility test in the play store for apps, so every developer has to take care for his own compatibility list. so it may happen that apps aren't available even if they are running without issues after sucking the apk out of somebodys system. this is just caused by the developer itself, cause he set the list with compatible devices himself. you can even differ the countrys you want to provide, so it really may not work on overybodys country. and even a single device may differ from country to another like the Moto Razr (XT910 in europe, XT912 in china etc). so this devices can get different flags of compatibility.

PS: maybe just contact the developer, so he can toggle the compatibility flag for the MemoPad

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium
Quote:


Phones:
- U1i Sony Ericsson Satio (incredible camera | Stock)
- XT910 Moto RAZR (WebTop FTW | Rooted | Stock JB 4.1.2)
- ME172V Asus MeMO Pad (Rooted | Stock)
- Laguna Blackberry Z10 (Stock BB10.1)

Current Project:
- Project Eldena - New Android RPG!
'My name is Legion, for we are many'
'My name is Legion and we bring destruction and death!'
 
destrife
Old
#119  
destrife's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 161
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kuala lumpur
anyone have try ONE CLICK ROOT for root our memo pad?

Send From GT N-7100 using XDA-PREMIUM
OMEGA V15 support by PERSEUS KERNEL
 
nerotNS
Old
#120  
nerotNS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 393
Posts: 1,011
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 45.2500 N, 19.8500 E (Novi Sad)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by destrife View Post
anyone have try ONE CLICK ROOT for root our memo pad?

Send From GT N-7100 using XDA-PREMIUM
OMEGA V15 support by PERSEUS KERNEL
Not yet, it is being worked on...
My devices:





Tags
asus, me172v, memo pad, roms, root
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes