[ROM][JB][NEO-L]Cyanogen mod 10 Un-Unofficial (Updated 18/8/2013)

Should I continue updating?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kusai Ghadiyali

Sep 1, 2013
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 8
I really love this ROM, but the only problem is that it doesn't have XLoud.
This phone's nothing without XLoud bro.
You can't even hear it ringing when it's(the phone) lying next to you. :(:(:(

Sent from my GT-I9100

TakuyaZ

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
I really love this ROM, but the only problem is that it doesn't have XLoud.
This phone's nothing without XLoud bro.
You can't even hear it ringing when it's(the phone) lying next to you. :(:(:(

Sent from my GT-I9100
Well ya, this phone have too much software help that if one of them is disabled. It's crippled

Sent from my SO-04E using Tapatalk

TakuyaZ

Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
Have you tried patching the mixer_path.xml file ? That solved the volume issue in most of my other xperia devices...

tried, does nothing

Sony used xloud to intentionally make the speaker louder, that's why the volume on stock without xloud is same as cm10/11
I don't have the phone anymore, the touchscreen broke, and its damn laggy. can't test anything

the_prodigal_coder

May 2, 2013
tried, does nothing

Sony used xloud to intentionally make the speaker louder, that's why the volume on stock without xloud is same as cm10/11
I don't have the phone anymore, the touchscreen broke, and its damn laggy. can't test anything

Yup, I know that you no longer have this device working... just wanted to make sure that you tried that method when you had it. For some reason this seems to work only on stock ROMs, boosts the volume further even with xloud installed, and effects both the internal speaker and earphones. Need to dig deeper; anyhow I too have given my Neo L away...
PS. Do you still work on Xperia threads ? If so, Are you planning to check out the T2 ultra? Sony's 2014 display beast. It needs cyanogenmod urgently though... Any help would be great

Reactions: me_hack

TakuyaZ

Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
Yup, I know that you no longer have this device working... just wanted to make sure that you tried that method when you had it. For some reason this seems to work only on stock ROMs, boosts the volume further even with xloud installed, and effects both the internal speaker and earphones. Need to dig deeper; anyhow I too have given my Neo L away...
PS. Do you still work on Xperia threads ? If so, Are you planning to check out the T2 ultra? Sony's 2014 display beast. It needs cyanogenmod urgently though... Any help would be great
Can't afford any new phones, I have a xperia l right now.

Been eyeing on the m2 , the size is perfect for me

lap770

May 20, 2015
Need Help

I have a xperia neo l mt25i with unlocked bootloader but im confused i need a detail installation guide
My big prob is i cant cwm recovery v6.0.x for neo l without that i cant install this rom pls help me

weakerthan.linux

Feb 8, 2016
Touch Issue Sony xperia neo MT25i

Dear Dev. I have followed your instruction and install successfully this rom to my sony xperia neo L. but after installing i Get touch issue not working touch, some times works , some times doesn't work. now i am in big trouble. Could please Help me sir ? M waiting. :crying:

TakuyaZ

Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
I can't do anything, its been ages since i've updated this. i don't even have the phone anymore.
I'd suggest any of you to just flash stock, and not to use this rom.

-THREAD CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1.2

logo.png