Fauxsound
MPdecision 
sdcard rw speed set to 2048kb
fastcharge
2 way call recording
V1.4.2
Code:
Trying to fix smartass2 and hotplug please report
fixed simple gpu governor(finally i know for sure it is working)
pegasusq

Incoming features
double tap to wake
bln
ROW

GPU OVERCLOCK
GPU is stock clocked at 3D@320 & 2D@228 (default).

Example: To increase maximum GPU frequency in 3D mode to 300 MHz:
Code:
echo 300000000 > /sys/devices/platform/kgsl-3d0.0/kgsl/kgsl-3d0/max_gpuclk
Example: To increase maximum GPU frequency in 2D mode to 300 MHz:
Code:
echo 300000000 > /sys/devices/platform/kgsl-2d0.0/kgsl/kgsl-2d0/max_gpuclk
echo 300000000 > /sys/devices/platform/kgsl-2d1.1/kgsl/kgsl-2d1/max_gpuclk
Available frequencies:
3D: 200000000, 300000000, 500000000
2D: 300000000, 200000000
NOTE:GPU increases frequency when it needs to automatically

DOWNLOADS
kimba made nice stuff to my kernel so ill add his links instead

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12945
if you like this press thanks button, and if you feel more generous donations are pretty apreciated, i post this for free

CREDITS!!!

kimba99 for continuous support of my old kernel

showp1984 and zarboz for sweep2wake in v3 and on all devices
me for the kernel
showp1984 for creating some of the stuff in this
blazingwolf for letting me use sweep2wake source from his last kernel
zarboz for the notes in his git that taught me how a kernel works
24ky For Testing And Ideas
patgt500 for being another tester

Source
https://github.com/jose51197/infernal

Last edited:

Patgt500

Dec 23, 2010
Re: [KERNEL][BETA TEST][SENSE] Infernal lte kernel v1

WiFi won't turn on after flashing v1. Says error.

Reactions: jose51197

Patgt500

Dec 23, 2010

Cool, thanks for the work again

Patgt500

Dec 23, 2010

Are you going to use the cm10.1 source for the WiFi?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

By the way, runs great with the Wheatley Governor.

Reactions: jose51197

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
Are you going to use the cm10.1 source for the WiFi?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

By the way, runs great with the Wheatley Governor.

im not gonna use it, i used it already ;), uploading fix can you test??
edit:recompiling just to make sure everything will work
edit:error when compiling will fix tomorrow, have school tomorrow and its 11pm here

Last edited:

zhaotiantian

Jan 2, 2013
China
weibo.com
kernel causes wifi to break(dont know why wifi module isnt built???answer: no wifi source code on stock kernel)used other toolchain i never use but was the only one that made this compile(why htc makes this so difficult??:eek:) based on htc source

CHANGELOGS
v1
Code:
added overlock to stock kernel
more governors got added
lagfree
asswax
smartassv2
badass
wheatley
explenation:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1663809
flashable trought recovery
gpu is at 480mhz(stock 300mhz or even less) and cpu can run at 1.8ghz
please report back, hosted on dropbox due to xda filesize limit
v2
Code:
will add fastcharge support, will be released after i test on my device(tomorrow(day im posting this, april 1st))
also posibility for sweep2wake to come

DOWNLOADS

v1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qkqdg18p8oocdb/infernalv1.zip

if you like this press thanks button, and if you feel more generous donatations are pretty apreciated

Thank you very much, your efficiency is very high!!!!!

The CPU frequency can be set up in 192 mzh? I feel the standby is inefficient, hope you can adjust the voltage and frequency to make it work in the province electricity

Patgt500

Dec 23, 2010

im not gonna use it, i used it already ;), uploading fix can you test??
edit:recompiling just to make sure everything will work
edit:error when compiling will fix tomorrow, have school tomorrow and its 11pm here

Yeah I can test whenever you need.

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago

Thank you very much, your efficiency is very high!!!!!

The CPU frequency can be set up in 192 mzh? I feel the standby is inefficient, hope you can adjust the voltage and frequency to make it work in the province electricity

I'll add in v1 fix, forgot about it and my other kernel has it
BTW I'll have my device today so expect more features
Sent from my TF300T using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
got device, as mentioned on aosp kernel sweep2wake works great, will also add it to this kernel(downloading viper rom now), but wifi will have to wait, getting short on money(wifi hotspot prepaid) and this driver issue is breaking my head, already added all of them but they wont compile cuase toolchain still things theres something missing, v2 infernal will wait till weekend

zhaotiantian

Jan 2, 2013
China
weibo.com
got device, as mentioned on aosp kernel sweep2wake works great, will also add it to this kernel(downloading viper rom now), but wifi will have to wait, getting short on money(wifi hotspot prepaid) and this driver issue is breaking my head, already added all of them but they wont compile cuase toolchain still things theres something missing, v2 infernal will wait till weekend

Wi-fi hot spots that could have been, the hair about HTC J ROM here tomorrow, but can only be uploaded to the network location, as early as a month ago has been finished, now my cell phone screen damaged, are maintenance

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

I'll add in v1 fix, forgot about it and my other kernel has it
BTW I'll have my device today so expect more features
Sent from my TF300T using xda app-developers app

Looking forward to your update!!!!! HTC J I can boot android 4.1, but the screen does not show, if the brush into the kernel of HTC J just black screen, if this can be done very well... And boot can hear sound, normal into the system

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago

Wi-fi hot spots that could have been, the hair about HTC J ROM here tomorrow, but can only be uploaded to the network location, as early as a month ago has been finished, now my cell phone screen damaged, are maintenance

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Looking forward to your update!!!!! HTC J I can boot android 4.1, but the screen does not show, if the brush into the kernel of HTC J just black screen, if this can be done very well... And boot can hear sound, normal into the system

I didnt understand much but pm me source and ill help

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
update incoming, investigating wifi fix, gonna try contacting htc, maybe a petition is a good idea, also giving this fastcharge and sweep2wake very soon, gonna add battry saving stuff too , this is gonna be my daily driver

Last edited:

kimba99

Mar 17, 2013
sounds pretty cool, especially the GPU overclock ;)

as for standy: mine is working awsome (still with stock kernel though) ... i'm _not_ exactly sure _how_ I did this (can't remember, but it was a button in one of my downloaded apps) ... that made me set the cpu to "deep-sleep" as soon as the display is switched off. so now i'm only loosing less than _1%/per hour_ with display off (all incoming calls and notifications for messaging come in fine) ... alas currently my regular std battery even is worth of up to 3 DAYS with minimal usage. (a few short calls and some messaging only)

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago

sounds pretty cool, especially the GPU overclock ;)

as for standy: mine is working awsome (still with stock kernel though) ... i'm _not_ exactly sure _how_ I did this (can't remember, but it was a button in one of my downloaded apps) ... that made me set the cpu to "deep-sleep" as soon as the display is switched off. so now i'm only loosing less than _1%/per hour_ with display off (all incoming calls and notifications for messaging come in fine) ... alas currently my regular std battery even is worth of up to 3 DAYS with minimal usage. (a few short calls and some messaging only)

It's named CPU sleeper and smartass has it

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda app-developers app

kimba99

Mar 17, 2013
thanks for the hint jose. actually just found it again (after one month xD) ... within LBE (Security Master) -> Battery -> Battery -> Smart Power-Savings *yay* ... pretty cool feature, just why isn't this enabled by default

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
next update will have 2dgpu overclock and a bit more 3dgpu overlock and also it will have sweep2wake by default, also theres a posibility ill try 2100mhz, and about wifi, im doing my best, consulted one of the best developers of htc devices zarboz and he said it is a pain in the a**, i hope i can fix it soon so this can be my dd

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
i contacted htc and they told me they included all basic files for developing, gonna make a petition to htc soon, to release htc drivers depending on what they respond to this:
ok so wifi drivers arent basic now??,so when you released htc flyer WIFI VERSION they werent basic??, please release them, htc wont gain nothing but haters keeping them, by releasing them you will be getting more people to buy the device, i know cause many xda users bought it after i posted on how to unlock the bootloader, if you can please send this to a bigger autority that can do something about it, im still waiting for a shift on how the company goes, a shift that can get it out of the echonomical situation it is on, and keeping things to yourselves wont make people go and buy the phone, but giving them the resource to do what they want to their phones will get weight off your shoulders on otas and open a world of custom roms, i still miss old htc where no bootloaders were locked and we could do what we want to OUR phone, please send it to a bigger authority that can do something about it, please listen to the community, you know how big we are and you know we are your clients, but you are losing our loyalty, theres always a group of more than 100000 active htc users on the forums, people you are losing thousand by thousand cause devs comment on your sources, this isnt a petition no just for releasing wifi drivers, it is also to make them open source, sont give me any computer made response please, give me the truth and not just "we sent this to a bigger authority" or please continue to buy our products" or "phones are meant to be kept at stock"(it will be like this if updates werent so buggy and laggy), i dont have nothing against you, i always loved htc phones from my htc magic days, and also want to work with you on something someday, love the company and dont want to see it go down, please listen to me and the community in this, give the client satisfaction he wants with the product you sold

Reactions: Aldo101t

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHANGELOGS
    REMADE V1
    Code:
    Simple GPU Governor
    Undervolt
    Smartass Governor v2
    Hotplug Governor
    Intellidemand Governor
    sweep2wake
    1.5ghz overclock
    3dgpu at 500mhz
    2dgpu at 300mhz
    Battery and performance
    V1.4
    Code:
    All before features and
    Fauxsound
    MPdecision 
    sdcard rw speed set to 2048kb
    fastcharge
    2 way call recording
    V1.4.2
    Code:
    Trying to fix smartass2 and hotplug please report
    fixed simple gpu governor(finally i know for sure it is working)
    pegasusq

Incoming features
    double tap to wake
    bln
    ROW

GPU OVERCLOCK
    GPU is stock clocked at 3D@320 & 2D@228 (default).

Example: To increase maximum GPU frequency in 3D mode to 300 MHz:
    Code:
    echo 300000000 > /sys/devices/platform/kgsl-3d0.0/kgsl/kgsl-3d0/max_gpuclk
    Example: To increase maximum GPU frequency in 2D mode to 300 MHz:
    Code:
    echo 300000000 > /sys/devices/platform/kgsl-2d0.0/kgsl/kgsl-2d0/max_gpuclk
    echo 300000000 > /sys/devices/platform/kgsl-2d1.1/kgsl/kgsl-2d1/max_gpuclk
    Available frequencies:
    3D: 200000000, 300000000, 500000000
    2D: 300000000, 200000000
    NOTE:GPU increases frequency when it needs to automatically

DOWNLOADS
    kimba made nice stuff to my kernel so ill add his links instead

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12945
    if you like this press thanks button, and if you feel more generous donations are pretty apreciated, i post this for free

CREDITS!!!

kimba99 for continuous support of my old kernel

showp1984 and zarboz for sweep2wake in v3 and on all devices
    me for the kernel
    showp1984 for creating some of the stuff in this
    blazingwolf for letting me use sweep2wake source from his last kernel
    zarboz for the notes in his git that taught me how a kernel works
    24ky For Testing And Ideas
    patgt500 for being another tester

Source
    https://github.com/jose51197/infernal
    im back

starting kernel 3.4+ restart infernal with github+ a new aosp kernel based on 3.4 cyanogenmod base and next will be making pacman rom with android 4.3, got new pc core i7, 8gb ram, enough for nice compiling and new development, also made my first app using google kit, important thing is kernel 34 for sense 4+ and 5, hope i can finish it soon and make my own 4+ personalised rom, thats it for now, if anyone got any other rom we can compile or port post it here ill look at it
    yo
    i figured out how to build prima_wlan.ko from source and have it work with your kernel :D
    wifi is fixed!!!!!!

i finally fixed wifi, like zarboz said it was very hard, learned very much on the way, ill make post today in the night, currently 5:40 here, finally it worked :laugh: finally my dialy driver, however i need to add all the stuff again cuz i deleted and started over and over again, btw fix came to me when i was in a test, hope i aprove it
    update is uploaded now, added more stuff than expected
    beta release avaible, includes fauxsound and mpdecision, name is INFERNALV1_1.zip, same folder as normal releases