FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Jelly bean is coming tomorrow

298 posts
Thanks Meter: 87
 
By bloodiedwraith, Senior Member on 3rd April 2013, 05:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Android 4.1.2 starts rolling out to the Optimus G on 4/4/13.

Build number - JZO54K
Software version - E97020j
Kernel - 3.4.0
Baseband Version - APQ8064/MDM9x15M

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bloodiedwraith For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
3rd April 2013, 05:07 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Source?
3rd April 2013, 05:08 PM |#3  
bloodiedwraith's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Middletown, NY
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Re: Jelly bean is coming tomorrow
AT&T internal document.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
3rd April 2013, 05:10 PM |#4  
gunnyman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenville SC
Thanks Meter: 2,682
 
Donate to Me
More
Pics or it didn't happen

No offense but we see these claims all the time
3rd April 2013, 05:20 PM |#5  
blenkows's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Re: Jelly bean is coming tomorrow
*checks calendar to see if it's still April 1st*

____
Sent from my LG Original Gangsta
3rd April 2013, 05:27 PM |#6  
bloodiedwraith's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Middletown, NY
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Re: Jelly bean is coming tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnyman

Pics or it didn't happen

No offense but we see these claims all the time

You'll just have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to see the roll out yourself or for someone else to post a picture.

I am a firm believer in the pics or it didn't happen rule but you can choose to believe me or not, but I'm not posting a picture someone else can do that especially with how they monitor us employees.

Also you may see posts like this all the time but they never include the baseband kernel software version or anything like that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
3rd April 2013, 05:37 PM |#7  
Jank4AU's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Weaver
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodiedwraith

You'll just have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to see the roll out yourself or for someone else to post a picture.

I am a firm believer in the pics or it didn't happen rule but you can choose to believe me or not, but I'm not posting a picture someone else can do that especially with how they monitor us employees.

Also you may see posts like this all the time but they never include the baseband kernel software version or anything like that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Okay, saying this does happen....what's the over/under on how long it takes for people to complain that it's not 4.2.2?

One little question if I may...if you're an AT&T employee, how come your profile shows you as a Verizon user? Just curious...
The Following User Says Thank You to Jank4AU For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2013, 05:41 PM |#8  
bloodiedwraith's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Middletown, NY
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Re: Jelly bean is coming tomorrow
Because I worked for Verizon and am grandfathered on unlimited data and they offer LTE in my area and AT&T won't until Q1 2014.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bloodiedwraith For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2013, 05:42 PM |#9  
streetsmart999's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 273
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank4AU

Okay, saying this does happen....what's the over/under on how long it takes for people to complain that it's not 4.2.2?

One little question if I may...if you're an AT&T employee, how come your profile shows you as a Verizon user? Just curious...

You don't **** where you eat.. (as Jesse Pinkman says.)
3rd April 2013, 05:47 PM |#10  
CKrzacz's Avatar
Member
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Would be nice, but definitely not getting any kind of hopes up...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes