[ROM] Stock HTC Rom Perfect for restoring

Search This thread

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere you can't imagine...
Hey guys, i know it is nothing special, but i thought I would post this to provide ease for users to restore.

Below you will find a download link for the stock rom, and just below here the instruction in order to restore, so here we go...

To restore follow these following commands:
  • First download and install the zip from this thread, this will bring you back to stock, however, if you want to flash over your recovery and kernel follow the two steps below.
  • Do this AFTER you have flashed to zip, if you do it before you cannot flash any zips at all! Follow these command carefully to flash back to stock recovery:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  • Once you have completed, the above step follow this following command to finish going back to stock:
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

Now your phone should be completely stock. :)

Download link: HERE

Please Note: This is the Stock Rom which Einstein.frat removed, my friend mblex provided me with the file, so credits to him for that.

les02jen17

Jun 10, 2011
Manila
Hey guys, i know it is nothing special, but i thought I would post this to provide ease for users to restore.

Below you will find a download link for the stock rom, and just below here the instruction in order to restore, so here we go...

• First download and install the zip from this thread, this will bring you back to stock, however, if you want to flash over your recovery and kernel follow the two steps below.
  • Do this AFTER you have flashed to zip, if you do it before you cannot flash any zips at all! Follow these command carefully to flash back to stock recovery:
    Code:
  • Once you have completed, the above step follow this following command to finish going back to stock:
    Code:

Please Note: This is the Stock Rom which Einstein.frat removed, my friend mblex provided me with the file, so credits to him for that.

Very useful! This would make me fearless in trying out other kernels! Har har har! :victory:

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere you can't imagine...
You can't really brick your phone flashing kernels, you always have fastboot to fall back on.
To hard brick your phone, you would mess up the hboot, which is bad news because think of that as your phones BIOS, without that function you are basically screwed.

But your safe flashing kernels, the worst what can happen is that it won't boot lol.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium

uchihasparky

Nov 27, 2012
Vancouver
This doesn't work. I've tryed redownloading twice, flashing 4 times. EVERYTHING but I always get errors when flashing this. :(

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app

Reactions: shubh.dale9730

aashay960

Mar 25, 2013
Mumbai
Can someone please upload the recovery.img and boot.img seperately? I already have my stock rom as a backup and I dont want to download the whole zip. Thanks

stoshke

Sep 8, 2012
Google Nexus 4
Xiaomi Mi A1

bgveric1

Jan 28, 2011
Root permission?

Is it possible to allow root permission for user on this rom cuz it dont work..And i flashed kernel 816 mhz do i need to download voltage control?

papasieg

May 19, 2007
houten
You can't really brick your phone flashing kernels, you always have fastboot to fall back on.
To hard brick your phone, you would mess up the hboot, which is bad news because think of that as your phones BIOS, without that function you are basically screwed.

But your safe flashing kernels, the worst what can happen is that it won't boot lol.

i just messed up my fastboot, h-boot is working though

Spyaxman

Aug 29, 2009
I have htc desire c vodafone.
Is there a way to put a original rom without vodafone logo?

SiqrCarnbon

Feb 7, 2013
Stockholm
Yeah Mate Just Download The Stock ROM Here and flash Via CWM! :)
I am Not Responsible so read Instructions! :p

P.S Make sure you have a unlocked boot loader!

Last edited:

Spyaxman

Aug 29, 2009
ok thanks, i will try. Fisrt i need to understand how this works.
This rom is EU?

OTA updates works in this rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
      Code:

Code:
      Code:

Very useful! This would make me fearless in trying out other kernels! Har har har! :victory:
    Can someone please upload the recovery.img and boot.img seperately? I already have my stock rom as a backup and I dont want to download the whole zip. Thanks

boot.img (3.1 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Iw9ETYwa!VHRgAgoeLSU2DmomEr4o8AVK6NV-ICzxSexPLltlyxQ

recovery.img (8.2 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!gk9jzBia!Pli7Bx-Wh35nawzJHwPUlFY3hkQnkncREeu_yVqf4dc
    Can i flash prometheus kernel or nope kernel on this rom

sense based prometheus yes nope no coz nope is only based on cm10 whereas prom is for sense base as well as cm10 !
    ps go thru d kernel threads for more info its self explanatory :p