Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via Custom Recovery at least once.
USB Mass Storage
Nothing Really(If you find any tell me )
Download the EverVolv-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
Move the EverVolv-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM9 from here (check http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
Enter Custom Recovery and:
- Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
- Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
- Select 'wipe dalvik cache'
- Select 'wipe system'
- Flash the EverVolv-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the EverVolv-xxx.zip
- Flash gapps in the same way
Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues, especially 'wipe data/factory reset'
Thanks will be appreciated