Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[3.0 & +] Battery Test app (For audio, video, Internet).

OP jacksparao

5th April 2013, 09:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 480

659 posts
Donate to Me
More
My First Android application.

This utility tool is used to measure the battery data and statistics on an Android device with respect to Video & Audio playback and Browsing the internet.

The test runs until the battery reaches 15% charge at which point the test is considered complete and the results are displayed.
Just click the link below to go to Google Play Store to download the app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...attery.utility

I request all the users to review and rate the application, you can send mail to nidlpvtltd@gmail.com in-case if you found any issue or If want to add any new features.

Enjoy

Please Don't Forget to Click THANKS Button.

Jacksparao.
Last edited by jacksparao; 13th August 2013 at 08:57 AM. Reason: missed to add one line
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2013, 11:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 597

2,174 posts
More
WTF dude. I was just going to post to ask for an app like this and you answered.

Maybe your app will be the king of all apps, but will this be similar to say how review sites like GSMArena or Anandtech, etc. run video/audio/browser looping tests?

I think it'd be nice to be able to run one of these tests.
5th April 2013, 11:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 480

659 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo580

WTF dude. I was just going to post to ask for an app like this and you answered.

Maybe your app will be the king of all apps, but will this be similar to say how review sites like GSMArena or Anandtech, etc. run
video/audio/browser looping tests?

I think it'd be nice to be able to run one of these tests.

I'm looking forward you're testing review in play store... Please advice me in-case if I want to add features...
5th April 2013, 09:55 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 597

2,174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

I'm looking forward you're testing review in play store... Please advice me in-case if I want to add features...

Some thoughts:
- User adjustable webpage loading intervals? I know AnandTech had to tweak this setting from their initial tests to their post iPhone 5 tests. It gave very different results when comparing LTE and 3G battery life.
- I know before starting the webpage loading interval, it shows the brightness for my screen. Say 1/225. Can we adjust that in app perhaps? The slider bar in AOSP Android isn't very useful IMO so I can't set 100/225 easily for example.
4th May 2013, 11:36 PM   |  #5  
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 1,568

2,556 posts
I'm really interested in this app, but every time I try to start a test, the app force closes
I have an xperia arc s with android 4.0.4 if this helps
8th May 2013, 01:49 PM   |  #6  
Flag Benz Town
Thanks Meter: 48

431 posts
More
Thanks for the great looking app. Can not wait to test it. Can't download it right now cause of it's size. Why is it 118 MB big?
8th May 2013, 02:04 PM   |  #7  
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 1,568

2,556 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin_1

Thanks for the great looking app. Can not wait to test it. Can't download it right now cause of it's size. Why is it 118 MB big?

The app comes with 1080 and 720 p videos for testing
The Following User Says Thank You to SammiSaysHello For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2013, 02:48 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 12

215 posts
More
SIZE: 118M
8th May 2013, 02:52 PM   |  #9  
Flag Kansas City Mo
Thanks Meter: 264

1,968 posts
Donate to Me
More
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d3ZGs4YmhBTlVZ

really, a 1 star rating from someone still using a dell streak? lol.

Edit: i can see why he is so worried about app size, that's probably over half of his data partition lol
8th May 2013, 03:04 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 54

195 posts
More
Thumbs up
Hi,

Sound interesting, I look a lot to my battery stat using the stock settings but your app is more then welcome.

By my understanding there is a video with app which make it 118mb, maybe you can just put a link to the video on the playstore page. 118mg is somehow discouraging to download for a battery stat app

Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread