[ROM][4.2.2][JDQ39] Evervolv AOSP | 3.2.0 | Build #1 for Galaxy S2 i9100 [5/4/2013]

Search This thread

sakindia123

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2011
Noida
Hey,i compiled this rom and i've been running this rom for the past week,and i found it really good,so decided to share with y'all ;)

For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) ROM. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this ROM is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.

It only basically has T-Mobile Theme Chooser,rest is full AOSP

This is a clean,slick,extremely minimal,superfast rom with great battery life.If you are looking for xyz feature,you should probably look elsewhere!

Right now the current source we are working on is Jellybean (Android 4.2.x).

Download Build#1(136.5 MB)

Mirror 1
http://d-h.st/L9Y
(Thanks to RaffBulgaro for the mirror)

Mirror#2
: https://mega.co.nz/#!hohkSIRJ!EIRntRLdFviVR-RSMQbYfl-cTGJCfGQvpzRwrBemSew
(Thanks malavan for teh mirror)

Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps

Thanks And credits

* Team Hacksung for their amazing work on the Galaxy S2
* Evervolv team for this wonderful,clean,slick rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-45-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-45-31.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5,506
  • Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-46-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-46-49.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6,122
  • Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-47-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-47-13.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4,692
  • Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-51-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-51-10.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5,688
  • Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-45-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-45-51.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 4,723
Last edited:

sakindia123

May 6, 2011
Noida
Changelogs

Build#1

* Initial Build
* Krait Bionic optimizations
Code:
TARGET_USE_KRAIT_BIONIC_OPTIMIZATION := true
TARGET_USE_KRAIT_PLD_SET := true
TARGET_KRAIT_BIONIC_PLDOFFS := 10
TARGET_KRAIT_BIONIC_PLDTHRESH := 10
TARGET_KRAIT_BIONIC_BBTHRESH := 64
TARGET_KRAIT_BIONIC_PLDSIZE := 64

Last edited:

sakindia123

May 6, 2011
Noida
Reactions: xenofexos

stormito

Mar 5, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Latest Gapps installed but...can't fin them on apps menu! Prevoius installed too, same result, even Play Store is missing so i'm afraid i can't download or install nothing with this ROM :(...

sakindia123

May 6, 2011
Noida
Latest Gapps installed but...can't fin them on apps menu! Prevoius installed too, same result, even Play Store is missing so i'm afraid i can't download or install nothing with this ROM :(...
strange.i have them installed as u can see from the screenshot

try mounting /system in recovery

or,u can flash gapps via dorimanx kernel

Reactions: xenofexos

arefin

Aug 21, 2007
Dhaka
another indifferent ROM? How many look alikes do we need?

so many 'not so unique' ROMs.

I know you wanted to share yours in good wills but some way it seems unnecessary to me until it really becomes something unique in some way to the least. At least from the screens it does not seem so. This forum is already crowded with so many such 'efforts'. It makes the decision so difficult.

Dont know if its good or bad, just giving my opinions. Please no hurt feelings, please.

cheers,

Last edited:

sakindia123

May 6, 2011
Noida

I know you wanted to share yours in good wills but some way it seems unnecessary to me until it really becomes something unique in some way to the least. At least from the screens it does not seem so. This forum is already crowded with so many such 'efforts'. It makes the decision so difficult.

Dont know if its good or bad, just giving my opinions. Please no hurt feelings, please.

cheers,
i develop CyanogenMod(7/9/10/10.1) for the HTC Explorer(my other device).
This device already has pretty solid CM ,so i cant do anything here.
I posted this same rom for that device,many people liked this,so i decided to post here too.Ma bad,i guess

Last edited:

jl10101

Jan 16, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S10+
This device already has pretty solid CM ,so i cant do anything there.
I posted this same rom for that device,many people liked this,so i decided to post here too.Ma bad,i guess

B'S! not your bad, thank you for taking the time to make this and post it up!

:good:

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

cheers,

The S2 is a dying device for developers, we should be grateful for any development for the device. Remember, it's all for FREE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,i compiled this rom and i've been running this rom for the past week,and i found it really good,so decided to share with y'all ;)

For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) ROM. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this ROM is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.

It only basically has T-Mobile Theme Chooser,rest is full AOSP

This is a clean,slick,extremely minimal,superfast rom with great battery life.If you are looking for xyz feature,you should probably look elsewhere!

Right now the current source we are working on is Jellybean (Android 4.2.x).

Download Build#1(136.5 MB)

Mirror 1
    http://d-h.st/L9Y
    (Thanks to RaffBulgaro for the mirror)

Mirror#2
    : https://mega.co.nz/#!hohkSIRJ!EIRntRLdFviVR-RSMQbYfl-cTGJCfGQvpzRwrBemSew
    (Thanks malavan for teh mirror)

Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps

Thanks And credits

* Team Hacksung for their amazing work on the Galaxy S2
    * Evervolv team for this wonderful,clean,slick rom
    This device already has pretty solid CM ,so i cant do anything there.

B'S! not your bad, thank you for taking the time to make this and post it up!

:good:

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

cheers,

The S2 is a dying device for developers, we should be grateful for any development for the device. Remember, it's all for FREE
    Exactly, please continue to develop this rom... it IS Awesome!!!
    i haven't quit this project,actually
    I am gonna release a nice update in a day or two

cheers,
    This device already has pretty solid CM ,so i cant do anything here.