This ROM is a combination of most ROMs Available
Paranoid 3.61 + AOKP jb-mr1 + Cyanogen 10.1 = SCHIZOID
SCHIZOID is based on AOSP+CM source codes, custom kernel, and has all
the stability of CM, the ROM control of AOKP, and the UI customization of PA..
- FULLY compiled from source with custom kernel.
Color-splash for nav-bar and apps!
Backup and Restore of PA settings
AOKP ROM Control
Latest Android gesture (swype-like) keyboard
PA 3.61 with Pie Control
Current with CM10.1 repo
Contains all features of CM10.1 and PA 3.61 and some of AOKP jb-mr1
various AOKP and PA tweaks
sound stays on with screen off
low power suspend (I find that turning on the wifi, using it for a while, then turning it off, gives lowest power)
Navigation bar hybrid settings in Tablet mode don't work (Use phablet or phone interface mode to set them, then switch back to tablet)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING
- - Make A Backup
- First time users only: If you're currently running a non-CM10.1 ROM, do a full wipe (factory reset & system). See Roland Deschain's invaluable guides for additional assistance
- Wipe cache and dalvik
- Flash ROM.
First time users: flash gapps.- Reboot
Current Users: no need to flash gapps, PA and host settings will be backed up and restored
- You should expect conflicts between the various ROM controls, especially the UI controls between AOKP and PA.
- For first time users after bootup:
Settings > Rom Control > General UI > Show Menu UI Overflow (otherwise there is no way to enable MTP, open browser settings, wifi settings, etc)
- To get softkey buttons in navbar, disable Pie in Quick Settings
- To get your wifi to stay on in sleep, set wifi on "Always" and uncheck wifi optimization
- Tablet PA settings don't stick To set them, Settings->Hybrid Properties-> Interface, change to phablet or phone mode, make your changes, apply them, then change back to tablet mode and apply it.
- Using the Touchstone charger is funky.
- ParanoidAndroid ROM 3 Review, Tips and Complete Walkthrough
- Guide to AOKP ROMControl
- How to Use AOKP ROM Control
- CM, PAC, AOKP and PA Team Members
- drmarble for his continuing work on the device source
- jcsullins for his continuing support to us troglodytes
- Dorregary for his work on improving the device capabilities
- milaq for his nightly builds and contributions
- mateorod who has been my mentor.
Kernel Changelog here
-> 12DEC13 (SWAN SONG): - Merge jcsullins latest bluetooth fixes -> 23NOV13 (SWAN SONG): - Merge jcsullins bluetooth code - Recompiled with latest Linaro 4.7 toolchain - Merge upstream -> 29SEP13 (FINAL): - Merge upstream -> 15SEP13: - Recompiled with latest Linaro 4.7 toolchain - Merge upstream -> 21AUG13: - Nightly cherry-picks - Add Gyroscope sensor userspace driver (dorregaray) (kernel and device) - Restore pre-cm10.1 camera parameters - Remove bootloader reboot option - Merge upstream -> 08AUG13: - Sync with latest kernel - Rewrite updater_script to allow updating ROM without reflashing gapps - Auto backup/restore PA preferences after flashing ROM update - Merge upstream -> 01AUG13: - Sync with latest kernel - Compiled with latest Linaro 4.7 toolchain - Merge upstream -> 22JULY13: - Add latest wifi backport drivers with jcsullins' fixes to SOD and wifi sleep issues. -> 18JULY13: - Cherry-pick CM10.1 nightly commits - Add latest wifi drivers with jcsullins' fixes - Merge upstream -> 16JULY13: - Cherry-pick CM10.1 nightly commits - Add abyssplug governor - Merge upstream -> 08JULY13: - Cherry-pick CM10.1 nightly commits - Kernel L2 boost up to 1914MHz - Merge upstream -> 06JULY13: - Fix Settings->Themes FC - Set scaling power in kernel from 3% to 5% - Merge upstream -> 01JULY13: - Merge upstream - Patch for Inverted Apps -> 29JUNE13: - Merge upstream - Update OC kernel -> 27JUNE13: - Compile AOKP & PA packages (except Paranoid Preferences) - Apply flintmans's low power touchscreen fix - Apply milaq's scaling_available_frequencies commit - Merge upstream -> 11JUNE13: - Fix Sound Settings force close - Merge upstream -> 07JUNE13: - Fix Permissions Manager force close - Modify PA Prefs and configuration. Set default DPI=160 -> 02JUNE13: - Low power suspend (-3 to -4 mA) - Overclock kernel with additional governors - Merge upstream -> 23APR13: - Sound with screen off works - Merge upstream -> 11APR13: - Use custom kernel - Improved standby power draw - Fixed camera preview - Revised PAPrefs to set TabletUI mode to 1000 rather than 720 - Merge upstream -> 06APR13: Initial upload