[Q] galaxy note in a bad condition please help

Search This thread

lulu2050

Feb 27, 2013
riyadh
so i switched my phone off to get out the SD card but it won't switch on again....not in recovery mood...not i download mood...nothing its just black screen !
i tried several things like 1)removing the battery and waiting for several hours and pluging the battery again

2)charging the mobile (the mobile got hot from the back though as if it was charging)

3)connecting it to a laptop

when i lost hope and was just about to go to Samsung one of my friends whose brother is a mobile expert and a developer told me to give the mobile to him and he can fix it for me so i gave it to him but before i do i dropped my mobile into a bag filled with acetone.....he said that it is not a problem he can clean it for me and find out why its not working he kept working on it for 2 days but no results...he just cleaned it from the aceton (he said he knew because the camera was white but now it's normal) and he tried opening it but he couldn't catch the problem ! so i am planning to go to the insurance company but i am scared that they will refuse to help me because 1)the phone was opened from the inside 2)i used it wrongfully which caused the dis-function 3)it was a rooted phone

i know i talked alot but i would really appreciate it if someone told me if i can just fix it myself or do i really have to go and is it a good possiblity that they will refuse to fix it for me and if they did what should i do ?

lulu2050

Feb 27, 2013
riyadh
i know the problem is complicated but can someone please help me or tell what to expect at the warranty center

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida
Why did you have a bag of acetone laying around? :rolleyes::confused::thumbdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

brentjireh

Apr 3, 2013
calamba
warranty is void . You cant take it to insurance company it'll be turned down instantly . Its probably a dead board . Or something shorted.