Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Guide] Huawei Ascend Y300 Unlock & Root

OP janeczku

31st May 2013, 05:03 AM   |  #81  
elmkzgirxp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenHTX

do you put dload folder in root of sd card ?

Force upgrade already works. But it only shows a pink bar without text. I wouldn't know if it's unpacking or installing. Now, my problem is that I think that I'm stuck at unpacking even if there's no text because it stopped loading.

I have a question: Can I flash a stock recovery through UPDATE.APP? Only the stock recovery.
31st May 2013, 09:56 PM   |  #82  
OmenHTX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag POLAND
Thanks Meter: 863
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .vonpatrick.

Force upgrade already works. But it only shows a pink bar without text. I wouldn't know if it's unpacking or installing. Now, my problem is that I think that I'm stuck at unpacking even if there's no text because it stopped loading.

I have a question: Can I flash a stock recovery through UPDATE.APP? Only the stock recovery.

you must install stock recovery.img like trwp.img by flashboot, but i cant extract recovery from stock update.app
1st June 2013, 06:16 AM   |  #83  
elmkzgirxp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenHTX

you must install stock recovery.img like trwp.img by flashboot, but i cant extract recovery from stock update.app

I already have a stock recovery.img, but I can't flash it through fastboot because of the locked bootloader...
1st June 2013, 08:01 AM   |  #84  
OmenHTX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag POLAND
Thanks Meter: 863
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .vonpatrick.

I already have a stock recovery.img, but I can't flash it through fastboot because of the locked bootloader...

no more way , you brick device ...
1st June 2013, 09:34 AM   |  #85  
elmkzgirxp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenHTX

no more way , you brick device ...

Yeah, I know. I tried contacting Huawei and requested an update.app for V100R001C000B182. But they kept telling me to let it checked from a local Huawei store, which there isn't.

Is there another place where I can download an update.app?
1st June 2013, 11:51 AM   |  #86  
OmenHTX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag POLAND
Thanks Meter: 863
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .vonpatrick.

Yeah, I know. I tried contacting Huawei and requested an update.app for V100R001C000B182. But they kept telling me to let it checked from a local Huawei store, which there isn't.

Is there another place where I can download an update.app?

i know only this firmware from Huawei (no brand) LINK , 176,178 are branded, where did you get info about 182 ?
1st June 2013, 12:00 PM   |  #87  
elmkzgirxp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenHTX

i know only this firmware from Huawei (no brand) LINK , 176,178 are branded, where did you get info about 182 ?

B182 is the build version for the Middle East Channel.
1st June 2013, 04:17 PM   |  #88  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Hack tool a real problem. He wiped the IMEI but sometimes do not make the correct Beckup. I made ​​Beckup but can not return it. Or I may have accidentally done Beckup IMEI 0. Try to put it HUAWEI_Y300_firmware%28Y300-0100%2CAndroid%204.1%2CEmotion_UI%2CV100R001C00B17 5%2CNormal%2C05011FKA%29. Works but no IMEI. good luck
sry update firmware Y300-0100_Android_4.1_Emotion_UI_V100R001C00B175_Normal _05011FKA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hack Tool.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	2009383  
Last edited by danijeltt; 1st June 2013 at 05:28 PM.
1st June 2013, 05:00 PM   |  #89  
elmkzgirxp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danijeltt

Hack tool a real problem. He wiped the IMEI but sometimes do not make the correct Beckup. I made ​​Beckup but can not return it. Or I may have accidentally done Beckup IMEI 0. Try to put it HUAWEI_Y300_firmware%28Y300-0100%2CAndroid%204.1%2CEmotion_UI%2CV100R001C00B17 5%2CNormal%2C05011FKA%29. Works but no IMEI. good luck

What do you mean by "Try to put it HUAWEI_Y300_firmware%28Y300-0100%2CAndroid%204.1%2CEmotion_UI%2CV100R001C00B17 5%2CNormal%2C05011FKA%29"?

If you are having trouble restoring your IMEI, try putting the OEMINFO-BACKUP to /sdcard or /storage/sdcard0 since /sdcard and /storage/sdcard0 are both internal storage.
9th June 2013, 11:09 AM   |  #90  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Hi all,

Is there any download link for the latest B184 firmware (Y300-0100)? Kindly advise. Many thanks...
Anyone here has sucessfully made a nandroid backup? Which patch are u using??

Regards.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes