- - - v1.67 - - -
- small fixes
- - - v1.65 - - -
- small fixes
- - - v1.62 - - -
- Turn Screen On/Off by Proximity can be selected independently
- - - v1.61 - - -
- German language added.
- Small fixes
- - - v1.60 - - -
- Alternative Turn Off method works better
- Turn Screen On by Proximity can be turned off again
- - - v1.58 - - -
- False Turn-On Protection in Hand & Car feature
It allows you to press the power button and the screen will not turn on by motion back. Useful if you hold often the phone in hand without using it or while driving. The incoming calls will not activate the Keep Screen On feature. Thus the screen will turn off with normal timeout.
- - - v1.56 - - -
- Alternative Turn-off Method (experimental): useful if you are using delayed secure lock screen
- Vibration feedback at turn off can be selected.
- Added language: Polish (thank you for the translation)
- Works on more Motorola devices. Tell me if it's still not ok on yours.
- Small fixes
- - - v1.53 - - -
- Plug-in for: Tasker, Llama, Locale
- Added language: Portugal - Brazilian (thank you for the translation)
- Works better with third-party alarm clocks (still not working nicely with AlarmDroid)
If the app does not work good after the update, try to re-install it to solve the issue.
- - - v1.50 - - -
- Added language: Italian, Czech (thanks for the translations)
- Stock alarm clock alert will not pause the app permanently.
- HTC stock alarm clock issue fixed.
Warning: On some devices the stock Alarm Clock and the stock Timer still can be paused by the app if the proximity sensor is covered when the alarm goes off. Please check it before set an alarm.
It's recommended to use third party Alarm clocks because those more stable than the stock one.
- - - v1.49 - - -
- Added language: French (thanks for the translation)
False Turn-On Protection:*
*- More stable.
Keep Screen On by Motion:
*- Flickering reduced
- - - v1.48 - - -
- False Turn On Protection option added. This option prevents your phone from turning the screen on by accident in your pocket if the proximity sensor fails to detect that it's covered. It works only if the Turn Screen On by Motion feature is working on your phone and it's set correctly.
- Added languages: Spanish, Russian (thanks for the translations)
- The 1.5 second delay will be more persistent if the Alternative Proximity Method is not checked
- - - v1.46 - - -
- The notification icon can be hidden without making less persistent the app by reducing its priority. It works only on Jelly Bean.
- The icon can be removed now any the time on Jelly Bean.
- - - - v 1.40 - - - -
Alarm Clock: some alarm clocks was muted by the app. From now the app pause itself when alarm goes off to avoid any conflicts.
Lying Face Up:
- Harder to activate the Keep Screen On feature. It needs to cover the proximity sensor for 1.5 sec to get an extra 5 min screen on.
If the proximity sensor starts working weirdly after this update, please uninstall and re-install the app.
----- v1.37.MARKET ------
- The proximity sensor can be completely turned off in Headset mode. Useful for Nexus 4 users if experiencing buzzing noise due to the proximity sensor.
- Lying Face Up on table is capable to keep the screen on if you swipe over the proximity sensor: the first swipe add an extra 1 min and each another an extra 5 min timeout - the minutes are accumulated and restarted at each swipe
- The proximity sensor was on even when the device was upward sometimes
----- v1.36.MARKET ------
- Some improvements in the previous two versions (1.33 and 1.34) caused some bugs. Sorry about it.
- - - - The app can be paused from notification bar
- - - - The turn off is delayed again in Headset support
- The screen can turn off automatically in any direction in pocket. Useful if you are keeping your phone on its edge in your pocket instead of pointing downward.