[DEV][ROM][4.1.2][WIP] CyanogenMod10 LG Optimus L3 E400
CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
Kernel source code on my github: https://github.com/deatharrow/lge-kernel-e400/
Generic source code- http://github.com/cyanogenmod
This first release contains lots of bugs and should not
be used for any other purposes beside testing.
I want to fix graphics issues first, ril next, wifi after that. The rest of bugs will have to wait.
Don't ask for eta, when it's done, it's done. Submit bugs on the thread please, not on PM.
WHAT DOES WORK:
- graphics (somehow)
- haptic feedback
WHAT DOES NOT WORK:
- light sensor
- most of the other things
-first release, most things are not working.