[ROM][4.2.2]HellyBean Unofficial v1.0 [4/11/13]
This is an Android Jellybean rom, based on the sources of CyanogenMod10.
This rom is made for all devices similar to i9000 (Capticate, Fascinate,Vibrant, Mesmerize, Showcase and i9000B), Galaxy S2 and Nexus S.
I asked for permission to Unofficially port this amazing rom to the Samsung Infuse4g. So here it is!
The following is from original thread which can be found HERE
Many thanks, to scott.hart.bti , DerTeufel1980, pawitp, FaultExeption, Jt1134, be18 and all the other people who commit to gerrit. without these, this rom wouldn't be possible
Official Website for HellyBean and screenshots:
coming from any other rom:
- make sure to have gingerbread bootloaders
- factory reset and format system and wipe dalvik
- flash ROM
- flash gapps (either 12/12 or 3/01)
* takes at least 5 minutes to boot up
** if stuck, 3 finger into CWM and flash ROM again then reboot
Additional changes, compared to cm10.1 (this list might not be complete):
- facebook sync integrated
- option to enable high end gfx effects
- possibility to activate navigation bar
- aokp clock (right/center, custom color, big/small am/pm, display weekday)
- misc settings in settings menu
- added possibility to change the colors of the statusbar toggles
- added option to enable/disable coloring of toggles
- added option to display a small bar below the toggles as indicator for toggle state
- alternate default app picker (from aokp)
- removed cm stats
- removed cm updater
In case you get Clock force closes, please do the following:
/data/data/com.android.deskclock/databases and delete alarms.db
None known at this time
Even the Advanced settings works for the infuse! No FC!
**Most people like these gapps, even tho you have to update a few apps once you boot up
**Some people do not like 3/1 gapps because gmail doesn't appear sometimes
HellyBean Unofficial v1.0
^^I uploaded a new version, the same exact one i flashed on my Infuse with no set_perm errors. Should work fine.
Any questions or comments, let me know!
Enjoy the new addition to the infuse4g community!