[Q] Alcatel One Touch 4010X

Search This thread

alwayzdevil

Feb 17, 2012
Good Day everyone, I have bought my new Alcatel One Touch 4010X. Is there any possible way for root the phone and use Custom ROM. The shop guy told me the phone is locked and only applicable to use DiGi ( Malaysia Telecommunication ). Is there any way for me to unlock my phone also ? So I could use any other network operators. :D

kingmagauk

Apr 19, 2011
I really hope that someone will come up with a way to unlock this phone. Such a pity if this phone is sim locked.

kingmagauk

Apr 19, 2011
Give me your imei. I'll unlock

---------- Post added 19th April 2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 18th April 2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

Give me your imei. I'll unlock it for you. Already did mine.

mR.[hyDe]

May 5, 2012
Newton
ready ur IMEI code , then call digi operator at 0162211800 and say u wan unlock the alcatel phonr, provide the code , u will get the unlock code on the spot, insert other telco sim card , bot the phone,wait a while , will ask the code , enter the code ,and unlock

jayXzMx

Feb 5, 2013
just want to root, not unlock.. if anyone have the method.. had try all method but not working

cyberangel22k

Jan 20, 2012
Cauayan CIty
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Did you already tried the MTK droid tools?
I can help you... I rooted the 4030E and helped others how to do it. Basically every MTK device (the motherboard alcatel is using) will be rooted using the trick I did with the help of some other devs here...

Last edited:

cyberangel22k

Jan 20, 2012
Cauayan CIty
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i have try ur method but it doesnt work on my 4010x.

It will not work because it's specific to 4030x. but there's a long way to root ant MTK device... This is how I root mine. It is universal for MTK devices. It will root yours too and the dev (rua1) is very helpful to others.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38337401&postcount=5
After rooting my device, I made it simple by creating a shortcut since I have a working CWM recovery so no need to do other stuff. That is why my guide is specific to 4030x.

Last edited:

alwayzdevil

Feb 17, 2012
Well, im going to try the link that you given "cyberangel22k". I hope it works and trying to understand it. Anyway thanks mate. :)

jayXzMx

Feb 5, 2013
It will not work because it's specific to 4030x. but there's a long way to root ant MTK device... This is how I root mine. It is universal for MTK devices. It will root yours too and the dev (rua1) is very helpful to others.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38337401&postcount=5
After rooting my device, I made it simple by creating a shortcut since I have a working CWM recovery so no need to do other stuff. That is why my guide is specific to 4030x.

have done it, but got error 8038.. pffffftttttt.... try to figure it out.. keep google-ing but still not resolve.:crying:

shengeu

Jan 10, 2013
i've follow guides from rua1 (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2160490) and cyberangel22k

but i've having a serious problem here which i cant resolve and i cant post in rua1's thread (im new member lower than 10post)

im stucked at step 7 which says:

E:\TDDOWNLOAD\Alcatel\MtkDroidTools\backups\ALCATEL-ONE-TOUCH-4010X_130301_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack_130424-025343\MT6575_Android_scatter.txtcopying is complete
-- preloader.bin ...it is copied ... cut OK
-- DSP_BL - The signature isn't found!
--- ERROR of a signature, ROM file is read from phone incorrectly!
--- task end with ERROR ---

what is DSP_BL error?? ZZZ

attached is the log.txt, can someone post for me in rua1's thread? or anyone can help me? :(:(

Attachments

• log.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 137

shengeu

Jan 10, 2013
now, i've BRICKED my phone. i dont know where did i go wrong.

anyway im tired of flashing it again. so many problems of the drivers, and i manage to go until step 9. in step 9

at step 9, when i load into CWM and then connect to pc, it shows me

-- logo.bin ...it is copied
-- __nodl_expdb ...it is copied
-- __nodl_yaffs_system.img ...it is copied
-- __nodl_custpack ...it is copied
-- __nodl_mobile_info ...it is copied
--- task is complete ---
--- Unknown ROM structure, backup NOT possible!
--- ATTENTION! Recovery doesn't suit this phone!

i dont know what i did, i cant recall. i guess i tried to reflash the phone by SPFT...but cannot.

and then, i tried to UNBRICK my phone by using OneTouchUpgradeS, then the problem came in:

i chose 4010, then next i plugged in without battery, then it showed me wrong phone model (in the below attachement)

sigh. i need help deeply.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: th3_v0ice

cyberangel22k

Jan 20, 2012
Cauayan CIty
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

anyway im tired of flashing it again. so many problems of the drivers, and i manage to go until step 9. in step 9

--- task is complete ---

i dont know what i did, i cant recall. i guess i tried to reflash the phone by SPFT...but cannot.

and then, i tried to UNBRICK my phone by using OneTouchUpgradeS, then the problem came in:

i chose 4010, then next i plugged in without battery, then it showed me wrong phone model (in the below attachement)

Did you flash only the patched recovery.img on step 8? It is important that only patched recovery.img is flashed. Also it your phone is bricked, flash the stock boot.img.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What are the steps? Load scatter, ticked recovery and boot? Forgive me I'm not sure. Thanks a lot in advanced.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

P/S: do i need to re-edit the scatter file to flash recovery.img and boot.img? coz i edited to:

PRELOADER 0x0
    {
    }
    DSP_BL 0x80000
    {
    }
    __NODL_PRO_INFO 0x200000
    {
    }
    __NODL_NVRAM 0x300000
    {
    }
    __NODL_SECCFG 0x600000
    {
    }
    UBOOT 0x640000
    {
    }
    BOOTIMG 0x6c0000
    {
    }
    RECOVERY 0x10c0000
    {
    }
    SEC_RO 0x16c0000
    {
    }
    __NODL_MISC 0x1900000
    {
    }
    LOGO 0x1980000
    {
    }
    __NODL_EXPDB 0x1c80000
    {
    }
    ANDROID 0x1d40000
    {
    }
    CUSTPACK 0xa440000
    {
    }
    __NODL_MOBILE_INFO 0x11740000
    {
    }
    __NODL_CACHE 0x11980000
    {
    }
    USRDATA 0x15580000
    {
    }
    __NODL_BMTPOOL 0xFFFF0050
    {
    }

no. never touch the scatter file unless it needs to according to log errors. IMO, your device was bricked because you have accidentally flashed pre_loader.bin. this usually causes brick. If you can't unbrick your device, don't worry, there's still a way.
    go this this thread and follow the guide there how to unbrick your device.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1943442

then to root finally after reviving your device, use this tool. one of the mebers have already rooted a 4010 using it..
    http://soft.mgyun.com/files/products/romasterlab/2013/50398464/RomasterLabSetup_3_1_5(2485).exe
    can u unlock phone alcatel one tourch 4010x...plz help me

Just uninstall sim em lock.. Some people done by uninstall it and able to use other sim .. I've try to done that but not working as they do.. Just call svc provider and ask for the 8digit unlock code.. Take less than 5 min to get the code.. :fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Bro, does it works for Alcatel One Touch 4010X ?

Ofcuz bro.. Thats y i post here..:D

CORRECTION.. DONT REPLACE ANYTHING AS I UPDATE ON PREVIOUS POST.. JUST INSTALL ROOT TOOL AS PER NORMAL, INSTALL SUPERUSER APK FIRST ON PHONE THEN ROOT UR PHONE VIA ROOT TOOL BY ISHUAJI
    hi

try to update ur phone using one-touch-upgrade-s-2-7-5-setup.exe , see if this works

--- task is complete ---

yes, i follow rua1's method to ONLY flash RECOVERY.img, and it showed that to me. SO i followed your step (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191385&highlight=brick) which you have recovery and boot.img checked. and it still shows me the same unknown rom, cannot do backup.

where can i get the STOCK BOOT.img and what are the steps. im seriously tired of running through. read xda for 18 hours.:crying:

The stock images will be stored inside mtk tools folder. boot.img and recovery.img are stock, the ones like patched_boot.img, patched_recovery.img are the modded. Try flashing the stock boot and recovery thru so flash tool. If error occurs, try another version of spft.