Based on UNOFFICIAL CM10.1 by mikeioannina, and Official Sony JB 4.2.2 for Xperia Z and Xperia i1
Now you can feel the official Sony JB 4.2.2 stuffs in latest JB core !!
By using the Advanced Xperia Z Home launcher and many Xperia Z / NXT widgets,
get the real feel of using Sony Xperia 2013 device..
I've hardly themed CM10.1's very stock UI into the real Xperia JB UI on this JellyVanilla EX,
Feel the original taste of Xperia JB UI right on your device now !!
Enjoy every enjoyment of your live by using Sony's great media apps right on this ROM..
You can enjoy music playing by using Sony's latest WALKMAN app that have been packed with it's original environment such as NXT Walkman Engine 2, ClearAudio+, Clear stereo, Dynamic normalizer, Sound Enhancement equalizer, S-Force Surround sound..
Enjoy your photos anywhere anytime with the the new Sony's Album app, and it's SensMe Slideshow feature..
And your videos with Sony's Movies app..
Don't ask about it, just FEEL the power of it..
MORE TO KNOW
I works with my LWW, my only phone, have a broken glass for about 9 months
Donating is voluntary, but you can always buy me some snacks
to support me and keep my device, my current and future project alive
Donators will get test (pre-release) builds of corresponding rom,
Donators also can get exclusive 'donate version' stuffs/addons..
Thanks for appreciate
Non-LWW users -> Flash yourdevice_dev_files_4.1.zip (see attachment)
No need to install GAPPS
Boot your phone and...... Done !!
Q & A :
Where can I get Mike's kernel for my device ??
1. Go here
2. Select your device
3. Enter nightlies, download one that have this in the name : 20130630
4. Extract and flash boot.img from it
Where is Developer Options and Performance settings ??
- Go to Settings -> About phone then press Build date 7 times..
I can't read anything in Messaging app ?!
- Don't be so afraid like that. Press menu button, select Settings, and you can personalize looks and feel of your Messaging app there
MSC mode ??
- Settings -> Storage -> [press menu button] -> USB... -> Mass Storage
Some apps have bad layout ??
- Of course because they're made for HDPI+, fix: simply change your phone dpi to 140 OR change per-app density to 140 (just like PA)
Your ROM is fast !! But other 4.2.2 ROMs are faster ??
- Nah, don't ever try to compare this one's performance with it's 4.2.2 brothers.
Why ?? I think u already know, this rom is half CM10.1 and half SONY 4.2.2 fw.
All SONY 4.2.2 fw are made for it's HIGH END devices that basically not our device, so they're very hungry in resources.
I HAVE and I WILL do my best to handle the performance degradation of using SONY's fw.
So don't complain to me IF you found this rom has worse performance than other 4.2.2 roms, complain to SONY instead..
ALWAYS MAKE BACKUP !!
Before flashing any one of the files above.. I don't responsible of any negative things like boot looping, bricked device, burned SD card, you late to go to school,
or the next world war caused by the ROM above..
You have been warned !!
Find it useful ??
Just need a few miliseconds to click
C1905 (current main device)
ST15i (current secondary/development device)
C6903 (sometimes in the future :p)
OK, for curious users, some screenies!
1. No MSC, only buggy MTP. I think in newest build by shufuking it is fixed.
Nothing more important...
1. Smoother than CM10!
2. Crazy rotation in GMaps fixed! Maybe a bit inaccurate, but fine.
3. Bluetooth working. I don't know about bluetooth headset, but I haven't found any problem.
I'll refer about battery life later...
Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more
16 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?