Nexus 10 Dock
So the last dock I had on here was really popular with a lot of you, but I decided I could do better. So here it is, the new version of the Pogo Dock! Made with the same Pogo Cable
but a slightly different dock.
- Faster Charging - Built-in power connector to charge your tablet through a magnetic pogo connector. The tablet charges about 25% faster and is much easier to use than a microUSB cable. A USB cable coming out of the dock plugs into the wall adapter that comes with the tablet so this can be used anywhere in the world where the Nexus 10 is sold.
- Easy Docking/Undocking - Since the connector is magnet based, there is nothing to plug in. The magnets auto align the tablet to the charging pins. This is as close to wireless charging as you're going to get with this tablet - just pick it up when you need it.
- Angled Design - For hands free movie watching, surfing the web, or playing a game all while the device is charging.
- For US orders - Amazon is best with free shipping
- For international orders - getting it from Tictail is probably best.
- There is also eBay and Etsy, if you rather do those for whatever reason.
This is a homemade product, but I've tried very hard to make it look professional and clean. There was an extra hole on the back for audio which I have plugged - see the pictures. Also, the front of the device used to have a Toshiba logo that I have taken off to the best of my abilities, making the front have a finish that's slightly different from the rest of the dock. It looks great though.
Here are some pics:
Thanks for all the support guys! This was initially a fun little weekend project that took on a life of its own and went bananas, but I like bananas so it's all good