Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME 2.2+] The Great Fusion - Graphic Adventure - Freemium

Tip us?

hazex
Old
(Last edited by hazex; 15th April 2013 at 02:02 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Phone [GAME 2.2+] The Great Fusion - Graphic Adventure - Freemium

Hello;

Some months ago we released a paid game named "The Great Fusion".
The game was featured on Google Play and was in top best selling apps list in several countrys.

Now , we whould like to reach higher audience, so we decided to create a free versino of the game. It is not the complete game, after some gameplay you will be asked to unlock the full version if you like the game, but until this point, you can play with no restrictions neither ads.

You can get the free version from Google Play following this link :

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oadinghome.tgf

About "The Great Fusion" :

The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure inspired by our childhood’s old classic point and click games. It has been touch optimised for mobile devices.

We have personally spent really great times playing old classic graphic adventure games such as Monkey Island or Day Of The Tentacle. Those funny conversations, the history interaction with other characters… It was a unique and unforgettable experience.

Our first priority has always been to make a funny and alternative game regarding existing and current issues together with an intuitive and fresh interface. The gameplay idea is basically the same than our childhood’s classic graphic adventure games. It's not about being a hero, nor about dominating the world. The Great Fusion throws you into one of the plausible futures that society is unfortunately going straight to. How would you deal with it?

Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade, the good old times have vanished.
Help Max to survive through this unusual and hilarious adventure. Available for Android and iOS.

- Hilarious story
- Spicy dialogues
- Hand-drawn art
- Original Soundtrack

More info coming soon.

You can get the free version from Google Play following this link :

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oadinghome.tgf
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hazex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThaiDai
Old
Thanks Meter 2644
Just downloaded it and will try this evening. I like old-style-adventures like this. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thatdavekid
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Right up my alley on this one. Played all the leisure suit larry and kings quest games waaaay back in the day. Still some of my favorite gaming memories is of this style. Thanks
Herc

Arcaziel
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Let's try this! Looks promising!

- Nexus 5 white 32Gb -

yui-xzc
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Yohooohooo
Did I help you? Hit the "Thanks" button
Phone: HTC Incredible S-off
ROM: CyanVivo X Reborn | CyanVivo 10.1 | ViperVivo
HBOOT: **Blackrose**
Recovery: 4EXT Touch
Kernel: Stock | Redux
Radio: Radio:3831.19.00.19_M

Dropbox free 500MB space: http://db.tt/pHfupduF
The Following User Says Thank You to yui-xzc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Antipickle
Old
Thanks Meter 6
The game force closes right after starting.
The logo pops up, then it crashes.

I'm on miui 3.2.22 android 4.12
vzw galaxy s3

hazex
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antipickle View Post
The game force closes right after starting.
The logo pops up, then it crashes.

I'm on miui 3.2.22 android 4.12
vzw galaxy s3
Hello, Thanks for the report. Officially we only sopport official roms. Anyway, I will try MIUI on my Galaxy S3 and I will try to reproduce the problem and try to find a solution, but officialy we only support stock roms. On stock S3 works perfectly . Thanks for trying the game.

hazex
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
Just downloaded it and will try this evening. I like old-style-adventures like this. Thanks
Thanks for trying the game, any feedback about your experience playing it would be great. Did you like it? What can we improve? Suggestions are welcome . Thanks in advanced

BenjaminX2
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Very nice.

ThaiDai
Old
Thanks Meter 2644
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazex View Post
Thanks for trying the game, any feedback about your experience playing it would be great. Did you like it? What can we improve? Suggestions are welcome . Thanks in advanced
Just started the first few screens. No technical problems on my Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) - with my own Custom Rom based on XXLT4 for Germany.

Classical adventure with really interesting graphics style and already some crazy ideas to solve (the washing rat).

Will give some more comments next week (I fly back to Germany on Sunday and will try more in the 11h flight etc).

Tags
day of the tentacle, game, graphic adventure, monkey island, the great gusion