Please find CWM for Oppo FInd 5 attached to this thread
CWM (ClockWork Mod) is a custom recovery designed to flash unofficial updates, backup and restore your device, and repair it in case of bad-flashed files, as well as a few extras.
- Download the Android SDK in order to get the "fastboot" command-line tool
- Download the recovery.img and put it in the directory of fastboot (......\android-sdk\tools\)
- Hold power key and choose to restart your phone. Unplug any USB cord, and press the Volume Up key when the screen goes black. It takes some practice to get in fastboot mode, you might need to not press the Vol Up key immediately, etc. It's a bit jiggly, but after some time you get used to it and manage to do it in the first try :P
- If you succeed so far, you should be on a black screen with white text saying "fastboot mode..."
- Plug your USB cord, open your command-line, go to the fastboot directory, and type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After a few seconds, the recovery will be flashed. Then type fastboot boot recovery.img to boot the recovery immediately
- Use the recovery option "Reboot system now" and say "Yes" to "Prevent system from writing recovery". Oppo official ROM will reflash a stock recovery on boot if you don't do that.
It shouldn't be too hard. Also, you're free to use CWM or TWRP (available in another thread), whatever you prefer. I'm just making that thread to separate our CyanogenMod build from the recovery itself and provide an alternative.