For someone who wants to port cm7 on Motorola charm follow these steps (Assuming your device is rooted):
1. Download and Install FlipOutRecovery from this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1296881307
2. Download the phchshow Ruth rom from this link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxgq...it?usp=sharing then put it on the root of the sdcard.
3. Download my fix file "osk386FixCharm.zip" and put it on the root of sdcard (from the attachment link below).
4. Open the FlipOutRecovery app and allow permissions, then click on "Install Recovery" button, and then click on "Reboot Recovery Mode" button. The system will reboot with clockworkmod menu.
5. Wipe data, cache, and advanced/dalvik cache
6. Select "install zip from sdcard" -- "choose zip from sdcard" -- select the ruth rom --- yes --- and wait until instalation finish.
7. Select "install zip from sdcard" -- "choose zip from sdcard" -- select the osk386fixCharm.zip --- yes --- and wait until instalation finish.
8. Reboot system and enjoy CM7.
NOTE: The osk386fixCharm.zip file fix some issues like connectivity, keyboard, audio and video. The problem of mute sound during call still persist, you must to use headset to make calls well. Portrait mode problem still persist. You install this at your own risk I´m not responsible for rooted devices. The rom is on unstable(acceptable) state yet.
Thanks! I'll testing now. Good Work and don't stop the development to the charm!
Awaiting for more news about our phone