- A1-81x: Fixed missing read/write permissions for /system partition (thanks
- All other devices: fixed missing path to su binary (thanks to arzakon.nn
- New: Pull system.img.gz from your tablet
- New: Supporting A3-A10
- fixed Swap Internal to External for A1 and B1-710
- Supporting Swap Internal to External for A1 and B1-710
- fixed bug in root from scratch: checking for /bin/su although it's not there
- Supporting B1-711
- A1-810/A1-811: support root with /system Read/Write permissions
- Supporting A1-811. Thanks to 888jonathan
- Fixed backing up data for swap internal to external, even if user chose to not backup
- Updated Odex binaries to Universal Odex Script Version 6.2
(thanks to MatrixDJ96
- New: Swap Internal / External SD for A1-810
- B1-A710 is also supported.
- New: Swap Internal / External SD for B1-710/B1-A710
- Fix: Checking Firmware version for B1-710/B1-A710 properly
- New: Supporting B1-710. Features are Root/Unroot and Odex (thanks to bsdnix
- New: Odexing entire ROM for all Iconias. Acer Iconia A1-810 must have RW permissions for /system, see workaround from sodaFR
(thanks to MatrixDJ96
). Here is MatrixDJ96's project
, I will try to keep the binaries up to date, when he releases new stuff.
- Unroot: removing /system/xbin/su and /system.bin/.ext/.su as well (this should now unroot for real, thanks to sodaFR
- Added additional info about system_image being a folder in toolkit directory on the pc as some seem to be confused.
- cleaned up code
- A1-810: Fixed wrong driver URL
- A1-810: Possible fix for unroot feature
- A1-810: Disabled Unroot feature, as it doesn't work because of missing RW rights for /system
- minor bugfixes
- A1-810: Since update to RV18RC07 each A1-810 has its own device ID. Therefore up from v0.6.2 any device id is accepted for rooting A1-810. Make sure no other devices are plugged in, when applying my toolkit!
- A1-810: Supporting new device names after update to RV18RC07. Following device IDs are known: 0123456789ABCDEF, KNKJPFS8MV5H6P9H, MJAQEYGE6HIRYTAM, H6DUNB89LFQWOZ4H
- Fixed critical bug that made rooting with system image impossible
- Fixed exception when debug mode is turned on
Full Changelog inside the Download.