[ROM][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Acer A510 [UNOFFICIAL]
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
These unofficial builds are based on the CM t30 Kernel available at https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_acer_t30
All my specific device tree can be integrated in the CyanogenMod project.
- Install CWM recovery (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1866378)
- Do a Nandroid Backup!
- Install the ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Install the Google Apps Addon (Gapps for 4.2.2)
- Wipe data if coming from stock
* Acer Liquid S100 (LCR E/S/F, LiquidNext)
* Samsung Galaxy S2 (7comp)
* Acer Iconia A510 (CM10*, CM11, AOKP, 7comp)
* Acer CloudMobile S500 (CM 10, 7comp, MIUI)
* Acer Liquid E1 V360 (Root)
* Acer Liquid E2 V370 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Iconia A1-810 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Liquid S1 S510 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Aspire P3 i3 (Dual boot : Windows 8 + Android 4.2.2 Root)
* Acer Liquid S2 S520 (Root + custom UI/framework)