frapeti
Old
(Last edited by frapeti; 15th April 2014 at 05:10 PM.) Reason: new version
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2169

DONATE TO ME
Angry [APP] [4.1+] Android Bot Maker - Do repetitive tasks easily

[BETA STAGE] Android Bot Maker

Don't expect a perfect version at this stage, any suggestion / bug report is welcome
Why is it for?
It's a FREE automation tool that allows you to turn your Android device into a bot, making repetitive tasks easily.
Requirements:
  • Rooted device
  • Android 4.1+
Features:
  • Taps, swipes, pauses, text and physical keys input supported.
  • Wake-Lock to prevent screen turning off
  • Delayed start, gives you the necessary amount of time to do what you need before starting the execution.
  • Share / import your edited files (.abm extension files)
  • Add, select, switch, edit, and remove actions from the list.
  • Export it to a shell script, runnable from the terminal emulator or via ADB.
  • Add widgets to run prebuilt lists
  • Browse your list files inside the app
Quick tips:
  • To edit an action long press it and change the desired values
  • To select an action just tap it.
  • To switch 2 action rows select them and press "switch rows"
  • To stop the execution while being in the background just click on the notification
  • To remove items in the file browser just long press them
Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroidbotmaker
Please test it and report back
UPDATE: Version 2.5 is out!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.png
Views:	35
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	2688047  
Attached Files
File Type: apk BotMaker.apk - [Click for QR Code] (633.5 KB, 1424 views)
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to frapeti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BxMxK
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Excellent idea. Will be awesome with some polishing

Issues on my Verizon Galaxy S3.
1) Sleep timer doesn't seem to wait as many seconds as you enter
2) When using with an app that hides notification bar its a pain to switch focus and stop the script without 20 other apps being opened. Maybe use a floating icon interface like gameguardian or gamecih use? or allow a hot-key to be set for start-stop? Seems like it always ends up crashing while I'm trying to close apps that it opened. If I switch focus to the botmaker then depending on the script you can really mess things up... first effort I hadn't exported, saved, or even written down anywhere and was about 30 lines long... even though i immediately hit pause when i got to botmaker the auto-taps kept going and deleted about 7 lines of my script before it crashed and shutdown
3) A working directory to save and load scripts from would be great to have. The current import/export seems a little awkward
The Following User Says Thank You to BxMxK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atrix4g18
Old
Thanks Meter 1144
Will download when I get 4.1
Click "Thanks" if I've helped!

frapeti
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2169

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxMxK View Post
Excellent idea. Will be awesome with some polishing

Issues on my Verizon Galaxy S3.
1) Sleep timer doesn't seem to wait as many seconds as you enter
2) When using with an app that hides notification bar its a pain to switch focus and stop the script without 20 other apps being opened. Maybe use a floating icon interface like gameguardian or gamecih use? or allow a hot-key to be set for start-stop? Seems like it always ends up crashing while I'm trying to close apps that it opened. If I switch focus to the botmaker then depending on the script you can really mess things up... first effort I hadn't exported, saved, or even written down anywhere and was about 30 lines long... even though i immediately hit pause when i got to botmaker the auto-taps kept going and deleted about 7 lines of my script before it crashed and shutdown
3) A working directory to save and load scripts from would be great to have. The current import/export seems a little awkward
Thanks, I will try to fix those with next updates, the most important bug I found is Android killing the process after certain amount of time

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to frapeti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neuropsychosis
Old
Thanks Meter 72
This looks great. Would be great t if we could have a coordinate mapper of sorts. I dont know how to guess the x and y coordinates haha.

I has a sig

BxMxK
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuropsychosis View Post
This looks great. Would be great t if we could have a coordinate mapper of sorts. I dont know how to guess the x and y coordinates haha.

I has a sig
Depending on your device and ROM you can do this already. On my galaxy s3 running CleanROM I have an option under Settings->Developer options->Show pointer location. This puts an overlay at the top of screen so you can see the X,Y of each touch.
The Following User Says Thank You to BxMxK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Meteox
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great App! Would like to the an option to repeat endless. Atm I have the same sequence over and over.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-04-28-21-38-52[1].jpg
Views:	3229
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1920062  

BxMxK
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteox View Post
Great App! Would like to the an option to repeat endless. Atm I have the same sequence over and over.
It repeats endlessly for me.

Publiuss
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Just 4.1+ ?

Dewsy
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I see definitely great potentials in this app. I will test it ASAP