[BETA STAGE] Android Bot Maker
Why is it for?
Don't expect a perfect version at this stage, any suggestion / bug report is welcome
It's a FREE automation tool that allows you to turn your Android device into a bot, making repetitive tasks easily.Requirements:
- Rooted device
- Android 4.1+ (4.4 recommended)
FAQ / TIPS:
- Taps, swipes, pauses, text and physical keys input supported.
- Wake-Lock to prevent screen turning off
- Tasker Plugin integration (synchronous tasks)
- Delayed start, gives you the necessary amount of time to do what you need before starting the execution.
- Share / import your edited files (.csv extension files)
- Add, select, switch, edit, and remove actions from the list.
- Export it to a shell script, runnable from the terminal emulator or via ADB.
- Add widgets to run prebuilt lists
- To edit an action long press it and change the desired values
- Bot not stopping?? To avoid weird behaviours, please add at least one Sleep action just after any other action, setting at least the amount of time that the action consumes. (ie. 1 tap (5sec), > 1 Sleep (5sec).
- ABM or CSV? ABM file extension is completely deprecated and you shouldn't use it. ABM files are not compatible between app updates so you should stick with CSV files instead.
UPDATE: Version 3.6 is out!XDA:DevDB Information
- Finally added Tasker Plugin integration (synchronous tasks)
- Fixed layout bugs, soft keyboard bugs, and more
- Fixed redraw and change loss after orientation changed
- Widgets should work ok now
- Swipe actions on non kitkat devices
Android Bot Maker, App for the Android General
Current Beta Version: 3.6
Last Updated 2014-05-27