Version 3.6 - April-27-2013
- Added long press HTCLogo sleep for HTCLogo2sleep modes too (Home2Wake/HTCLogo2Sleep and HTCLogo2wake/Sleep modes)
- For HTCLogo2sleep modes added a Long tap and Short tap variant. Long tap variants will need a long tap on HTCLogo for sleep.
- For HTCLogo2Wake (when screen is off), the size of the Logo area to tap for wake is slightly increased for easier wake (not increased when screen is on, to not interfere with keyboard)
- Added a short time counter for HTCLogo2Wake too, to avoid accidental wakes: you will need to press the logo button slightly longer to wake the device.
(when device deepsleeps, you will need two slightly longer Logo button press to wake device!)
Version 3.5 - April-27-2013
- Added long press HTCLogo button for sleep (works only if you enabled a HTCLogo
function [logo2sleep or logo2menu])
- Added a short time counter for Home2Wake to avoid accidental wakes, you
will need to press the Home button slightly longer to wake the device.
(when device deepsleeps, you will need two slightly longer Home button press
to wake device!)
- Added possible msm_hsci_host wakelock fix from CAF for test purpose.
Tested, works fine, not sure if it gives or takes away, but
deepsleep works fine with it.
Version 3.4 - April-27-2013
- Moving to Aroma installer, thanks to @torxx
- Logo2Wake options added to possibilities (Logo2Wake+Logo2Sleep and Logo2Wake+Logo2Menu)
Version 3.3 - April-26-2013
- Haptic feedback for HTCLogo2Menu button feature added (thanks @codeworkx
for the right solution) - will switch off if you switch off Haptic feedback in Power save mode
- Haptic feedback added for Home2Wake/HTCLogo2Sleep button functionality
- possibly resolves OTG device incompatibility issues for DSLR adn PS3Controller and alike, please test and report back[/B]
Version 3.2 - April-25-2013
- Wider HTC-Logo button area for more convenient handling
- Incorporated matching Camera firmware (thanks @he_stheone64
Version 3.1 - April-25-2013
- Camera firmware fix for 1.29.xxx.12 and .13 based roms added to downloads. Thanks to @he_stheone64
for creating the fix.
Version 3.0 - April-24-2013
- All-In-One installer (kernel + modules + keylayout), (thanks @he_stheone64
for the awesome flasher script)
- Still unified version with sysfs configuration for variants
- NTFS read/write support added
- init.d support added (thanks @torxx
Version 2.0 - April-24-2013
- Unified version with sysfs configuration for variants
- Write MMC for system partition enabled
- Some fixes in Logo2Menu functionality
Version 1.2 for HTCLogoMenu new variant - April 23 2013
- HTCLogoMenu feature added to a new variant
Version 1.1 for H2w - April-22-2013
- H2W updated: HTC logo 2 sleep added. Check video in first post.
Version 1 - April-21-2013
- initial release
- based on 1.29.1540.3 Developer Edition
- fixed earpiece audio routing issue
- adding CIFS support with
- fixed CIFS mounting issue