[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] Icon Themer v1.5 [Updated 16/5] WinterBoard-like app for Android
MOD EDIT: Thread closed for the time being considering the XDA version is outdated.
Icon Themer allows you to use Nova/Apex/ADW etc. icon packs on your device.
You can now use *any* launcher
you prefer and still have the power to customize how your application icons look like. Icon Themer is also more consistent because the icon theme is applied throughout your device
and not just confined your launcher!
★ More than 100 icon packs available in Play Store ready to be applied to Icon Themer
★ Works with Paid Icon Packs
★ Works with Odex/Deodexed ROMs
★ More features to come!
★ Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★ Xposed Framework (Icon Themer will prompt you to install if not found)
★ Only for ARM devices (x86 devices NOT supported)
You can read Xposed Framework FAQ
to understand more about compatibility.
- Install Xposed Installer
- Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
- Install IconThemer
- Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
- Download Icon Packs from Play Store and apply through Icon Themer
- New: Some interface improvements
- New: Detect when applied theme is updated/reinstalled and react accordingly
- New: Reboot no longer needed after applying theme (although is strongly recommended / may not work with some launchers)
- New/Improve: Updated Xposed Installer to 2.1.4 (should fix issues with HTC One and Galaxy S4)
- Improve: Better handling of requirements (App in internal, Xposed Installer, Module Activation etc.)
- Fix: Some icon not themed
- Fix: Ignore themes with no appfilter.xml
- Fix: Nova Launcher crash fix (accidentally introduced a bug in previous release)
- Fix: Some other tiny fixes
- New: Folder Organizer Compatibility
- New: Faster Icon Packs Loading
- New: Send debug log directly from app
- New: Disable Icon Mask on demand
- New: Improved caching mechanism
- Fixed: Some icon not themed due to package alias
- Fixed Nexus 7 issue with small icons for Action Launcher
- Improved icon caching
- Now compatible with HTC Sense (tested with HTC One X)
- Fixed Nexus 7 ever changing icon size issue
- TSF Shell compatibility
- Stabilized Nova Launcher compatibility
- Other bug fixes
Complete Changelog: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmgn36lmct...rChangelog.txt
Play Store Version ($1.49 Get it before the price increases again!
XDA Version*: APKs at Google Drive Updated 23/6, 1:00PM GMT 8+
* For now, Play Store version and XDA version is the same. Get Play Store version to get updates easier and to support the development of the app. XDA version (free) will be up until further notice.
** Tested on Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Xperia T/TX/V. HTC Users: Xposed framework needs to be patched to support Sense. I submitted a patch, awaiting approval.
Follow me @ruqqq
Main Phone: Stock/Odexed/Rooted Xperia V - 4.1