[ROM TOOL] ROM Cleaner v2.0 | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner Featured On XDA!!! Twice!
- All Scripts in a unique AROMA Installer
- ROM Cleaner - Will remove as much as possible without breaking HTC Sense Launcher and Widgets! This is the best way to come close to a no-sense ROM and still use HTC Sense!
- ROM Cleaner NO-Sense - Will remove pretty much everything and replace HTC Sense launcher
with APEX, NOVA, GO Launcher EX or Holo HD it's all up to you!
- ROM Cleaner CM-AOSP - Will let you to remove what's possible to remove from a already slimmed ROM and you will get the option to install a secondary launcher.
- Fully compatible with Sense 5.0, 5.5, GE, CM, AOSP & AOKP ROMs
- ROMCleaner app-list in a user friendly format
- Backup Tool will make your flashing like "a walk in the park"
- Follow our "Quick Guide" in the AROMA Installer under "How-to-use" and you will know when and how to run the scripts
- For more details read the guide in third post
Also read these nice articles!
XDA Front Page!
XDA Front Page!
- very nice, simple and fast way to delete stuff from your device
- takes less then 5 seconds to delete all the listed applications and files in the list
- no trash left behind as it would be if you delete files manually using Root Explorer
- more free RAM for apps that you are actually using
- users have reported better battery life and device speed improvements with ROM Cleaner
If you find this tool good
or maybe even the best thing you ever tried
then please feel free to send us a beer, hit the "Thanks Button", leave some feedback and subscribe to this thread
- If you get some kind of issue after flashing ROM Cleaner, re-flash the ROM and check if the issue still exists.
- Don't spam ROM development threads about issues caused by this script.
- Always report problems in this thread and we will most likely help you as fast as we can.
- Please always respect our work and be friendly and helpful to other members in this thread.
How to report a problem:
- Flash ROMCleaner_vX.X.zip in recovery
- In main menu and press "Log Collection".
- When done, reboot the device from "Advanced Power Menu".
- In "/external or internal sdcard/ROMCleaner" you will find RC_LogCollection.*.tar. Please upload this file together with a description of your problem.
With this log we can in - most cases - solve your problem within minutes!
If you ignore this simple instruction, you will most likely get no help from us!
Please feel free to use our banner made by craacK
Thanks a lot for all donations
MarckX x2 | Tomi Mykrä x2 | craacK x1 | Anthony Hogan x1 | Pietrorlando Giordano x1 | Mastacheata x1
preacher65 x1 | PaulGiz x1 | avatar_ro x1 | verynuclear x1 | JagSem x1 | Clarifiante x1 | Rosete Ryan Kim x1
Xphoid x1 | rayford85 x1 | Simi007 x2 | z31s1g x1 | malybru x1 | HTC-Gunge x1 | Laurentius26 x1 | tossero x1
jeryx x1 | mrdey x1 | Imex99 x1 | rib king x1 | Gandicela x1 | Zelmer x1 | bigdaddy619
MarckX for all the help with development and testing
Dude360 who made a great work building this tool with me.
craacK for all the help with the development and graphics
Madmaxx82 for his script skills and help making this one fly
amarullz for the AROMA Installer
bigdaddy619 Support and Testing
Jonas2295 Support and Testing
GuyAdams Support and Testing
And of course to everyone who supports our work.