Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Karbonn titanium s5 root request

Tip us?

arun_9847
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTch;41817343]
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_9847 View Post

superuser applicatiion
Open framaroot app and under "Select an option to execute after root" choose "unroot".

abysstheking
Old
Thanks Meter 11
i am new to this thread..got my titanium s5 a couple of days back..quite impressed with the phone as long as u dont mention the 3g connectivity..it is kinda disappointing..
back to the topic..tried rooting usinf framaroot..in installation, it directly gives a screen where i am asked to choose the exploit [the ones with A and G]..regardless of which i chose, it says "Failed to root..try other exploits"..solutions??thanks..

PS: i am not new to the rooting scene..have done everything under the sun on my motorola defy and galaxy s2 in the last two years..

michael.the.don
Old
Thanks Meter 332

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abysstheking View Post
i am new to this thread..got my titanium s5 a couple of days back..quite impressed with the phone as long as u dont mention the 3g connectivity..it is kinda disappointing..
back to the topic..tried rooting usinf framaroot..in installation, it directly gives a screen where i am asked to choose the exploit [the ones with A and G]..regardless of which i chose, it says "Failed to root..try other exploits"..solutions??thanks..

PS: i am not new to the rooting scene..have done everything under the sun on my motorola defy and galaxy s2 in the last two years..
Select one with the 'g'.

Sent from my Titanium S5 using xda app-developers app
GALAXY 3-STRADON[SOLD]
ZTE BLADE -CM 7.1.0 beta[SOLD]
HTC-ONE V - PA 2.17[SOLD]
MICROMAX - A100[SOLD]
MICROMAX - A110[SOLD]
KARBONN - A30[SOLD]
KARBONN TITANUIM S5
HUAWEI G510[GIFTED]
BRAVA VEGA 4
GIONEE ELIFE E6
NEXUS 5[CUURRENT]
The Ultimate Guide

arun_9847
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Video titanium s5 root query

Quote:

Use Gandalf exploit. Also check whether that USB debugging is turned on under Settings -> Developer options

prabuprabu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Use Gandalf exploit. Also check whether that USB debugging is turned on under Settings -> Developer options
I have tried the option. but not working.throwing error "Failed .. Try another exploit if available.

abysstheking
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Debugging on...still getting Failed..tried both Gandalf and Argon exploits...suggestions??

arun_9847
Old
(Last edited by arun_9847; 29th May 2013 at 05:08 PM.) Reason: update
Thanks Meter 0
Default titanium s5 root query

Quote:
Debugging on...still getting Failed..tried both Gandalf and Argon exploits...suggestions??
Check the link below which has CWM/Stock recovery & ROM

http://hogdosopedia.blogspot.in/2013...framaroot.html

talkraman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
follow the instructions but not able to root my s5.plz help

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by is0l4ted View Post
Use the exploit of SGS4 for your Karboon Titanium S5.
thanxxx for djrbliss for the exploit of SGS4.

Here is the Link of thread for the ZIP file by djrbliss in 1st post.

Here is the thread : Hit Me

press Thanxxxx if I helped you.

Code:
cmd.exe Log :
[*][*] Motochopper: Android root exploit (Windows version)[*] v1.1[*] by Dan Rosenberg (@djrbliss)[*][*] Tested on the Motorola Razr HD, Razr M, Razr Maxx HD, and Atrix HD.[*] Supports lots of other devices as well. ;)[*][*] Before continuing, ensure that USB debugging is enabled, that you[*] have the latest USB drivers installed, and that your phone[*] is connected via USB.[*][*] WARNING: This will likely void the warranty on your device. I am[*] not responsible for any damage to your phone as a result using this[*] tool.[*][*] Press enter to root your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .[*][*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *[*] Device found.[*] Pushing exploit...
1504 KB/s (1283460 bytes in 0.833s)[*] Pushing root tools...
1979 KB/s (366952 bytes in 0.181s)
4640 KB/s (1867568 bytes in 0.393s)
3834 KB/s (1578585 bytes in 0.402s)
        pkg: /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk
Success[*] Rooting phone...
[+] This may take a few minutes.
Bus error (core dumped)[*] Cleaning up...[*] Exploit complete. Press enter to reboot and exit.
Press any key to continue . . .
Enjoy

dose the same as stated but not able to root my karbonn s5. superuser app is installed but unable to update su binary.when install root checker it says root access is not properly configured or was not granted plz help

is0l4ted
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkraman View Post
follow the instructions but not able to root my s5.plz help

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

dose the same as stated but not able to root my karbonn s5. superuser app is installed but unable to update su binary.when install root checker it says root access is not properly configured or was not granted plz help
Sorry to reply Late... but You have to Format/Factory Reset from CWM or stock Recovery and then install Superuser.apk from phone. You can Drag and Drop it from the extracted "rooting" folder. It contains Superuser,apk. Install it and Update the Binary om popup.. Voila You are rooted!!

Enjoy!!

innocuous76
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default JB Camera 4.2 with photosphere

Hi,
Flashed JB Camera 4.2 successfully but cannot get the photosphere working.
It aligns the first dot and does nothing further. No further dots appear nor are further images captured.

Everything else is working though max image size is 5MP for some reason.

Anyone got photosphere working?

Link to file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m7vp5a78d...atched_v2.zip/