[APP][2.3+][1.01] Schemes - Scheduled SMS, Facebook, Twitter and Gmail!
Schemes let's you delay messages by specifying the time you want your message sent.
It can send messages via text, Twitter, Facebook or emails (Gmail only for now) and can send the same (delayed) message to up to all four networks at the same time!
1.01: Fix time picker on Gingerbread
1.00 FINALLY, HUGE UPDATE!
* Gingerbread support, wooh!
* A new card-based UI.
* Send SMS/email to multiple contacts
* Contacts load A LOT faster
* A category-based navigation drawer
* New, beautiful, date/time pickers
* Support for 12h time
* A huge amount of bugs fixed and under the hood changes.
* And more!
0.50 BIG UPDATE:
* Gmail contacts now load for suggestions, still work in progress. Requires permissions
* Messages can be edited
* Fixed background crashes
* Fixed messages not being removed
* Reduced app size
* Fixed other crashes/bugs.
* Added a counter to the message field
* Messages now automatically reschedule 5 minutes later if no connection is present.
* Hopefully fix crash on loading Compose screen (SORRY!)
* Fixed crashes on invalid SMS number
* Fixed messages not sending after reboot
* Fixed various crashes
* Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Hebrew and Polish translations!
* Spanish, Hindi and French translations!
* Potentially speed up the compose screen
* Minor cleanup and bug fixes
* Fixed crash on Gmail login with only one account
* Fixed setup wizard bugs
* Might/should fix Gmail issues. Please log out of your account and then log back in.
* Compatible with tablets
* Ability to log out of accounts
* Fix missing 0's in Compose screen
* Slight changes to setup
* Critical bug fix where messages wouldn't send to contacts
* More (critical) bug fixes
* Dutch translation
* New icon!
* Bug fixes
* Note: might still have some force closes. If you do detect them please give me an as accurate description as possible or I won't be able to fix it.
* Initial release - sending messages to more than one contact is still WIP and rather broken!
* Why Schemes? - Schemes is short for Scheduled Messaging, I had originally chosen another name but realised it could be seen as copied
* Why no support for 2.3.3? - I decided that spending more time focusing on support libraries for these versions (eg. ActionbarSherlock) was not worth it in the end. Might change in the future
* I want to translate this to language XYZ, how? - To translate please refer to this paste: http://pastebin.com/2j3JpiuC . Thank you!
* I found a bug, what now? - Please give me an accurate description including phone model, actions previous to that and conditions that might cause it
* My messages aren't showing up in my default messaging app! - Enable notifications in app settings if you really want to know whether they're sent
* Why would I use this app? - If you want to/need to send delayed messages, then again if you're asking this you probably don't
*Multiple recipients needs to be implemented properly, input of contacts could act slightly weird
Iamsamkelp (xda) - Hindi translation Shywim (xda) - French translation antonio1475 (xda) - Spanish translation Nino Castiglione - Italian translation Num1gever (xda) - Hebrew translation M. Kucharskov - Polish translation Marcuzvolk (xda) - Brazilian Portuguese translation Meokey (xda) - Simplified Chinese translation
Sorry, forgot to add this to the FAQ. For now I don't have any GB support planned, simply because the amount of support libraries necessary to make a decent-looking app. This might change in the future though.
A couple of days ago, we talked about how the Android 4.4.2 upgrade for the HTC … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?