Originally Posted by maxnik1
I have a couple of questions.
1) Does the smart dock outputs 60Hz or this is achievable only with the mhl 2.0 adapter?
2) Is 60Hz mode noticeably better?
3) Any slowdowns or delays, while mirroring the display?
Thanks in advance.
I need to spend more time with it to answer those, will definitely update soon.
Regarding slowdowns - found it pretty smooth, which was a relief because the Xperia Z lagged horribly over MHL.
1) Does the smart dock outputs 60Hz or this is achievable only with the mhl 2.0 adapter? Only the MHL 2.0 adapter can do 60Hz.
2) Is 60Hz mode noticeably better? Yes, compared them directly today, found scrolling webpages and so forth noticeably smoother on MHL 2.0.
Blogs: androidnz.net, blog.clove.co.uk