I have found SOLUTION for ALL people who USED or want to USE a Chainfire's CF-AutoRoot for GT-I9500/I9505
This method will reset Device Status back to OFFICIAL and keep Full Root Access.
A little gift for everyone who like to listen to good tunes while flashing...
one my latest productions...
DjeMBeY - EuPhorY [Original MiX]
for more tunes, please check my signature..
Take it easy and keep it LOUD!!! ;
Please use TowelRoot for rooting your I9505 and keeping KNOX at 0x0!!
It's an APP, no need for PC/Laptop and it's One-Click-Root app!!
Tested on I9505XXUGNF1!!
Works on both models and ALL Firmwares!!! - TESTED
I DON'T take any responsibility for HUMAN ERRORS....
Follow the GUIDE and it WILL work, if NOT, it's because YOU are doing something wrong...
I - How to Root: GT-I9500/I9505Flashing instructions:
Use one of the Pre-Rooted Official ROM's and keep it clean from the beginning... or
1. Install KIES or USB drivers from here
2. Download and run Odin from here (v.3.04 is recomended)
3. Make sure that ONLY AutoReboot & F.Reset Time is ticked in Odin options
4. Download and extract CF-AutoRoot: CF-AR for GT-I9500 or CF-AR for GT-I9505
5. Load extracted file (.tar.MD5) as PDA in Odin.
6. Turn OFF your phone, Press&Hold POWER+HOME+VOL_DOWN buttons until phone boot into Download/Odin Mode
7. Connect phone to the computer and WAIT for the drivers to be installed. You will see blue or yellow indicator in left top corner of Odin, with phone connected to port: COM:x
8. Click START and wait until you see GREEN indicator [PASS], flashing is finished
9. Unplug the cable and WAIT, phone will reboot into recovery with RED ANDROID LOGO where root will be applied and Stock Recovery restored.
10. Test it please, go to APPS and look for SuperSU.apk, if it's NOT there, install it from PlayStore and enjoy!!
II - How to reset Binary Counter and Device Status back to OFFICIAL:Install and run Chainfire's TRIANGLE AWAY (I9505 ONLY, I9500 is NOT SUPPORTED YET)
NOTE: There is an option "System modified workaround", please tick this and restart your phone. Device Status should be back to OFFICIAL!! Use it with caution!!
Next few steps are ONLY for people who couldn't reset it with Triangle Away...
1. Reboot into Download Mode and check if Binary & System are OFFICIAL.
2. Only if the BINARY Status is still Custom, download and extract OFFICIAL STATUS MOD(.tar.md5): GT-I9500 or GT-I9505 - open in Odin as PDA (password: djembey2013)
3. Use Wanam Xposed and tick "Fake System Status" to get Official Device/System status
Your Device Status will be back to OFFICIAL and FULLY ROOTED, NO REBOOTS, TESTED!!!
Fully Working OTA and KIES updates!!
FIY: Root will be lost after OFFICIAL updates.
I've also managed successfully pre-root and rebuild OFFICIAL ROM for GT-I9505
It is fully working, no issues at all!!
For Download and more info please visit my thread in Development Section http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2250824
Junior members are not allowed to post in Development Section so please post ALL your questions and issues here
If you find my threads HELPFUL, please click THANKS or get me a coffee by clicking DONATE
It mean a LOT to me and it's always Appreciated!!!