Change User Agent (Exchange)

Search This thread

Cruncher_13

Mar 27, 2009
Hi,

I am new to Android. I bought a Galaxy S4 wit Android 4.2.2 preinstalled. In my Company we are allowed to sync with Active Sync/Exchange our Mails, Contacs and Calendar. But we are only allowed to use it with Windows Mobile and iOS!

The Sync with my Galaxy works perfect but when I check the sync protocoll in my Outlook Web Access Account they will see that I am syncing a Android device.

Is it possible to hide or change the User Agent for Exchange?

Thanks for your help.

quasihellfish

Mar 11, 2009
Varies
Hi,

I am new to Android. I bought a Galaxy S4 wit Android 4.2.2 preinstalled. In my Company we are allowed to sync with Active Sync/Exchange our Mails, Contacs and Calendar. But we are only allowed to use it with Windows Mobile and iOS!

The Sync with my Galaxy works perfect but when I check the sync protocoll in my Outlook Web Access Account they will see that I am syncing a Android device.

Is it possible to hide or change the User Agent for Exchange?

Thanks for your help.

I've been looking for this exact thing for a while now, with no luck. Even posted my own thread, but got no responses:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2226021

I believe it involves decompiling APKs, but I'm not exactly sure where to look, and I've never done it before.

Top Liked Posts