This mod will change the alarm icon in status bar to be only displayed for a configurable time before alarm will go off. This for example will remove the icon on Friday and Saturday if the alarm is scheduled for working days only. The threshold for when the icon gets shown is configurable via UI.
=> This makes the alarm icon more valuable again, since if shown permanently one gets used to it quite fast.
- Works on HTC and Samsung stock-based ROMs version 4.0.3 and higher (permanently hides the icon on other devices)
- You MUST accept that you use any modification at your own risk
If you want to try it, follow these steps:
- If not done yet or included in your custom ROM, install the Xposed framework as described in this thread (requires root)
- Install the attached APK and activate the module in the Xposed installer (this is also described in the framework thread)
- To change settings, tap on the module in Xposed installer
1.2 - Samsung ROMs now fully supported 1.1 (392 dloads) - Preferences now include "show never" (slider left) and "show always" (slider right) - Removed "active" checkbox (now configured with slider) 1.0 (86 dloads) - Initial release