Get the Odin Flashing Tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1341114315
Get this Firmware Package (very large): http://www.hotfile.com/dl/210140535/...B_ATT.zip.html
- extract I337UCUAMDB_I337ATTAMDB_ATT.zip in your downloads folder
- Open Odin
- Click PDA
- Navigate to where you extracted the firmware and select it
- Hold Volume Down + Home + Power until your device enters Download(Odin) Mode, then press volume up.
- Connect the device to the computer and hit Start in Odin.
- Stand back from the device and the computer until its complete.
Always use a GOOD USB cable, preferably stock.
Always use a good USB port in the back of the computer.
Always set the device in a good position where it will not become disconnected or disturbed.
Above all, Always use Heimdall over Odin when it becomes available. It's not available yet.
How to make a firmware like this
I was actually uploading a copy from my own computer obtained via exploit from bfielding's device, and I decided to try kies. The official package is a much better idea. Samsung Kies requires that you put in your model and serial, then it downloads the firmware in an encrypted package, extracts it, flashes it and deletes it. There's a short window where you can get in and grab the firmware.
Kies downloads to a temporary file called (in my case) C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp####.tmp (where # is an integer less than 10). When the firmware is extracted, it goes into a new folder called C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp####\. Yank that and put it on hotfile .