FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.2

5th May 2013, 02:17 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
ClockworkMod Recovery Version 6.0.3.2 is now available officially for your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4. You can install ClockworkMod Recovery on your rooted T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 by installing ROM Manager. ROM Manager is available on the Google Play Store at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tta.rommanager
Alternatively you can download the ROM Manager APK directly from ClockworkMod.com at:
http://download.clockworkmod.com/rec...RomManager.apk

Once installed use the "Recovery Setup" section to install or update your recovery installation.

You can also install the latest version of ClockworkMod Recovery manually. The images for both the touch and non-touch version are available directly at:
http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

Simply locate your device (T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4) and download the linked image to the right. You can than flash it manually or with any tool designed to manually flash recovery images.

CHANGES-
Version 6.0.3.2 - Initial version listed here
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gweedo767 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th May 2013, 02:26 AM |#2  
bikrame's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 476
 
More
We are picking up. Nice
5th May 2013, 04:51 AM |#3  
MisterEdF's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
How do I install a .IMG file (the CWM recovery download file) onto the S4? There is no FASTBOOT mode (or I can't access it for some reason).

Yes, I know I can use rom manager to install CWM, but that isn't my question.
5th May 2013, 06:32 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I can confirm - it does work.

Thanks for the quick posting of this!
5th May 2013, 08:46 AM |#5  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Snohomish, WA
Thanks Meter: 14,418
 
Donate to Me
More
Oh boy! i'm getting my S4 sooner then i thought now lol. Monday? i sure hope so if not i'll have to wait til the weekend i think but oh man, CM10.1 here we come
5th May 2013, 08:49 AM |#6  
lagunas11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag fort worth
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Nice recovery I downloaded rom manager and installed the touch recovery and it's very good but the only problem is that the space between the text is really close to each other I mean you have a really big screen and it only uses less than a third u know what I mean? Just saying so far I like it but that's the only thing I find annoying

Sent from a phone better than yours!
5th May 2013, 12:16 PM |#7  
MisterEdF's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunas11

Nice recovery I downloaded rom manager and installed the touch recovery and it's very good but the only problem is that the space between the text is really close to each other I mean you have a really big screen and it only uses less than a third u know what I mean? Just saying so far I like it but that's the only thing I find annoying

Sent from a phone better than yours!

Exactly the problem I am having. I am wondering if R.M. is installing the proper version of touch. It's almost impossible to use. It also doesn't support gestures which makes it more difficult.
5th May 2013, 02:35 PM |#8  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,339
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweedo767

ClockworkMod Recovery Version 6.0.3.2 is now available officially for your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4. You can install ClockworkMod Recovery on your rooted T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 by installing ROM Manager. ROM Manager is available on the Google Play Store at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tta.rommanager
Alternatively you can download the ROM Manager APK directly from ClockworkMod.com at:
http://download.clockworkmod.com/rec...RomManager.apk

Once installed use the "Recovery Setup" section to install or update your recovery installation.

You can also install the latest version of ClockworkMod Recovery manually. The images for both the touch and non-touch version are available directly at:
http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

Simply locate your device (T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4) and download the linked image to the right. You can than flash it manually or with any tool designed to manually flash recovery images.

CHANGES-
Version 6.0.3.2 - Initial version listed here

-1 i would prefer if you didnt submit this
not enough rainbows


:P
The Following User Says Thank You to shabbypenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2013, 03:12 PM |#9  
jbats's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 751
 
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone have instructions how to install the IMG. Via terminal emulator?
5th May 2013, 06:41 PM |#10  
lagunas11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag fort worth
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbats

Does anyone have instructions how to install the IMG. Via terminal emulator?

Use Odin dude its way easier to install.. It takes less than 15 seconds to do it

Sent from a phone better than yours!
The Following User Says Thank You to lagunas11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes