[STABLE][ROM][4.1.2][JZO54K] CyanogenMod10 | BUILD #3
CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Generic source code- http://github.com/cyanogenmod
- NFC ( Only for NFC version of Desire C )
- Hardware Acceleration
- Ambient Light Sensor
- SD Card
- USB Mass Storage
- Capacitive Buttons
- Video Recording
- Video Playback
- FM Radio ( Use Spirit FM app from Play Store )
WHAT DOESN'T WORK
- Everything works for daily use.
BUILD#3: ( WiFi Fixed ) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=370
BUILD#2: http://goo.im/devs/cute_prince/cm10_golfu-build3.zip OR https://mega.co.nz/#!XN9AnQSY!PStTZ1...Kn8_TXXdlJa1T8
( For fixing Multitouch problem / Prompt Testing
( For fixing WiFi )
- Whole Cyanogenmod Development Team
- The XDA team
- Goo.im ( For build server access and file hosting services )
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING
Device Tree: https://github.com/cuteprince/cm10_device_htc_golfu
Kernel Source: https://github.com/cuteprince/jb_ker...0.16_htc_golfu
- Do a FULL WIPE first. Full Wipe means format /system, /data, /cache.
- Now flash ROM and then GAPPS through recovery.
- After flashing, do NOT reboot phone. Instead POWER OFF the device and boot to bootloader.
- Extract the boot.img from rom and flash it using fastboot flash boot boot.img command.
HTC Explorer A310E
Android version: 4.0.4
Kernel version: 3.0.16
Baseband version: 10.35d.80.09H_184.108.40.206
Build number: CL171430
Cyanogenmod 9 For HTC Explorer
Kernel [3.0.16] For HTC Explorer
TWRP Recovery For HTC Explorer
- Recovery With GUI, Full Touch Support, File Manager, Real Time Clock And Battery Indicator, Terminal Emulator, Backup Compression And Much More