[GUIDE] Unroot/Unbrick, Flash official stock firmware on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 & I9505

Search This thread

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
My computer recognized as HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port COM. And I checked ur link , and there's nothing about how to unbricked S4 Variants ..
There is a guide to flash official stock ROM which solve most of the problems. If it's soft brick you can try this guide.
If it's hard brick as u said, you can't do anything else than change ur motherboard.
Giving more infos what is working and what not would help to understand in what situation u are.

Reactions: SPLESHER

speedy8

Jun 13, 2008
I don't know, wether my question is offtopic or not. I got an S4 (GT-I9505) of a friend, he could't boot it correctly. I had a look, and while booting the display was flickering. But it was possible to go into donwload-Mode. I tryed to install an original Rom-Image to the phone using ODIN.
After all, it was not possible to boot the phone. This was 3 month ago. Now I wanted to try it again ... but nothing is working, no Charging-LED nor PowerOn-LED.
I had a look to the Volume of the Battery, it was nearly 3,7. Well, I bougth a new one and also a new charging-Unit. Also I tested the Power-Button, but electronicly it is working. Cause of the age of the phone I dont want to buy a RIFFBOX. I found a manual with an SDCard an an debrick-Image.
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f7...alaxy-s4-i9505-similar-via-usb-cable-1666609/
But also in this way the phone isn't booting in Download-Mode. Finally I bought a "Jig Tool Fix" - Stick.

What do you think, would it be possible to reanimate the phone? Is there any other way?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts