FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Paranoid Android 3.99

1,706 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,551
 
By aaronpoweruser, Recognized Developer on 6th May 2013, 04:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread



INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
2. FACTORY RESET
3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS
4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
5. REBOOT




DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
to D4rKn3sSyS
to jaybob413
to aaronpoweruser

LINKS,

GIT
GERRIT
BUGTRACKER
FAQ + HELP
COMMUNITY + CHANGELOGS

kernel source

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89,
AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
heartfelt thanks to all of you!

BANNERS,





The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to aaronpoweruser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
6th May 2013, 04:08 AM |#2  
aaronpoweruser's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
earth
Thanks Meter: 7,551
 
Donate to Me
More
[ROM] Paranoid Android 3.5 | Hello halo
Known issue:
none
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aaronpoweruser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2013, 04:08 AM |#3  
aaronpoweruser's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
earth
Thanks Meter: 7,551
 
Donate to Me
More
Paranoid Android 3.99
Reserved

XDA:DevDB Information
Paranoid Android, a ROM for the Oppo Find 5

Contributors
aaronpoweruser
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
Status: Stable

Created 2013-09-12
Last Updated 2013-09-12
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to aaronpoweruser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2013, 04:10 AM |#4  
osmosizzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Jersey. That's it
Thanks Meter: 488
 
More
This is pure awesomeness. Thanks once again Aaron.

Sent from my Oppo Find 5
6th May 2013, 04:33 AM |#5  
davela72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmosizzz

This is pure awesomeness. Thanks once again Aaron.

Sent from my Oppo Find 5

Awesome indeed!
6th May 2013, 07:12 AM |#6  
hoangtu2410's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hŕ Nội
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
waiting for detail
6th May 2013, 12:07 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Soest
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Looks great.

Initial thoughts:
Performance doesn't seem optimal yet (at least compared to the N4), the notification drawer is choppy on the home screens and transitions don't always run smoothly.
Default hybrid settings are off, for instance the browser doesn't show an address bar by default.
It needed a reboot to see my sim card, not a major issue and probaly an isolated case.
Also, pie can't be turned off?

Overal a great first build!
6th May 2013, 01:24 PM |#8  
sazinas's Avatar
Member
Flag In a land of my own
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quipeace

Looks great.

Initial thoughts:
Performance doesn't seem optimal yet (at least compared to the N4), the notification drawer is choppy on the home screens and transitions don't always run smoothly.
Default hybrid settings are off, for instance the browser doesn't show an address bar by default.
It needed a reboot to see my sim card, not a major issue and probaly an isolated case.
Also, pie can't be turned off?

Overal a great first build!

Hey man, is the photosphere enabled on this camera? How is the overall output quality?
thanks!
6th May 2013, 01:31 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Soest
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazinas

Hey man, is the photosphere enabled on this camera? How is the overall output quality?
thanks!

I haven't had the chance to try out the camera, and just flashed Cyanogenmod (mainly because of the drawer issue). I don't expect it to be any better or worse than on the CM builds though.
6th May 2013, 02:01 PM |#10  
davela72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazinas

Hey man, is the photosphere enabled on this camera? How is the overall output quality?
thanks!

The camera isn't working yet. It is supposed to be fixed later this week.
6th May 2013, 04:17 PM |#11  
WhiteSRT69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budd Lake
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
i just updated my Nexus 4 with Halo

LOVE IT!!!! cant wait to put it on my Oppo!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes