[ROM][4.2.2][CM10.1] Unofficial Jenkins Builds (03/08 Oct, 2013)

What Int2Ext script are you using?

• Link2SD

Votes: 70 61.4%
  • Mounts2SD

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • DavisNT's MOD (mentioned in post #1)

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Int2Ext+

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Other?

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

kitu34

Oct 21, 2012
New Delhi,INDIA
Space getting low

Hi!
Earlier whenever I would clear cache. internal space would increase but now opposite is happening, it goes further down.
And can anyone tell some other way to gain space and speed. Plz help, my phone is troubling me a lot and started lagging. Thanks

sami.young

May 8, 2013
flashed int2ext nd 2dext and none of it is working... plz help :confused::confused:

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Free mobile app

Left4DeadMW

Oct 31, 2011
Skopje
Updated mirror links to OneDrive instead of Dropbox because of it's download restrictions on free accounts.

Feel free to contact me if some of the links stop working.

Reactions: ibub

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ======================================================================
    [WHAT'S NEW?] FINAL 4.2.2 build feature notes...

10.1.5 comes with HALO.
    10.1.6 comes without HALO.
    [DOWNLOAD]

CM10.1.5 http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/job/android/575/ (I don't own a copy of 10.1.5 since I had no need of HALO,
    if anyone has a copy - contact me)

CM10.1.6 DOWNLOAD

Note: Google apps are NOT included - download from HERE THESE or use this MIRROR.

[Known bugs]
    #1.Can't check Auto-Brightness in Settings->Display->Brightness?
    ==>>Pull down the Quick Settings Panel on Status Bar, choose Brightness and check Auto-Brightness from there. :)

#2. Wifi teather not working? [Fixed since CM 10.1.3]
    ==>>Search "wifi teather" on Play Store, users reported that "Wifi Teather Root" works. If anyone deers to confirm ill update this.

#3. Wifi don't reconnect after deep sleep (or 10min of inactivity)? [Fixed after July builds]
    ==>>A xda member, @soulreaver1 was frustrated of the same issue, so made an app that fixes it, visit it HERE where you will find the playstore link. It takes only a few seconds to thank him !

#4. BOOTLOOP after flashing SD-Ext script?
    ===>>Your SD-Card is not partitioned like it's supposed to caused by unknown bugs likely by Clockwork Recovery and u need to repartition it your SD-Card...So far I can only recommend Amon Ra, since I did it trough it and got the SD-EXT Tweaks working.

[Tips & TRICKS]:

==>>There are so many scripts on xda to boost your performance, wondering which to choose?
    #Well It's best for you to try them all and see which one suits you best but if you wish to save some time click HERE , I personally use "Operation Killjoy" myself.
    (CrossBreeder is another tweak, mentioned since it's compatible with Killjoy,
    If you wish to combine it I suggest you to flash one at a time, boot your device after first flash and let it stabilize about a minute or 2, then flash CrossBreeder).
    Flashing both at the same time caused great delay and system misbehaving, whats it gonna be it's up to you.
    Others scripts I tried are Adrenaline Engine and Pure Performance and Fly-On(I believe was the name).
    Know a better one then all above? Feel free to share it with us.
    Credits on Operation Killjoy script goes to @Exit_Only.

==>>Flashed but no gapps?
    #Since you're flashing experimental build, use THESE 4.2.2 Gapps or this MIRROR
    Thanks to @rr0yy!

==>>Developer and Performance options missing??
    #Enable performance and developer options with x7 times clicking on Settings->About->Build Date.

==>>Looking for data2ext solution?
    #Here's the Thread link and...
    ==>>The Tutorial !
    (Note: A partitioned SD card is required, otherwise skip this and partition it first.)

#1.After done with flashing ROM, flash the sd-to-ext* script.
    #2.You must boot phone at least once before you can flash the second script. So, boot ROM and after 2 min are passed and system stabilized, reboot in recovery.
    #3.Now flash the second to-sd-to-ext* script.(it should take about 2min to complete.)
    #4.PROFIT! You got extra internal space! Get downloading cool new apps :D

(Oh, wait, If you get any error or stuck on "mounting sd-ext" or "unmounting sd-ext" do this:
    Go into Mounts and Storage and try to mount /sd-ext. If you get Error Mounting then your SD Card is not partitioned well and I recommend you to flash Amon Ra Recovery and partition your SD Card from there. I had the same issue because of Clockwork buggs as already mentioned :p )

wifi hotspot work in latest version

Update version is released today:
    cm-10.1.1-p500

Good news, WiFi hotspot now work!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

After using WiFi hotspot, u can't turn hotspot (or wifi) on again until you reboot your phone.
    OMG!Last build is insane.No FC,good battery life,great sound experience,awesome UI,all jb features work (or about 95% of them-there may be some features i don't know about).On the top of all camera is very good,i didn't expected video to work so good,it's about 20-25% or less away from reaching gb performance.Video playback is perfect,colored lines in videos are gone(tested youtube app + browser-various websites).Lookscreen needs a little adjustments,but at the end it will be very smooth.Go to settings->lockscreen->clock widget->clock and alarm and untick everything except use digital clock.At weather pannel untick "Show when minimized,show location and show timestamp".You can let everything else by default.About calendar events i don't use it so you test it.At slider shortcut it's preferable to let only 2 shortcuts,but maybe it will be smooth even with 5..Another problem is with camera,sometimes when i take a picture it gets stuck and takes 3 pictures instead of one(and they are darker).The fix is simple,just install camera jb+ from playstore and set it as default when asked.It has the same features as default camera and it also includes gallery.You can hide the old camera and gallery from launcher settings.
    Other settings(short version): Disable all notifications and push settings or any activity that doesn't require your action (like autoupdates from playstore for example) from any app,disable location,disable sync before adding an account,go to developer options->launch tool->sync tester->cancel sync,set sio as default I/O scheduler and smartass v2 as default governer.At frequency i use 480-710,but that depends from phone to phone.Add all apps in settings->performance->hardware rendering.If you can't see the app in the list,use titanium backup to wipe hwa settings data.Enable quiet hours from 00:00 to 23:59 and tick "Disable Haptic feedback" (it consumes battery).
    More about rom:
    Internal memory is kinda short but for the moment is fine.If needed,I'll test an a2sd method,but right now I'll stick with this few more days to see if everything is good.
    Gaming performance are decent,I played subway surfers and it's smooth.It has few moments when it lags but I can assure you won't loose because of that,you'll loose because you'll make a mistake and stick your head into a subway :laugh: .With more work it might reach gb performance very soon because it's not too far.
    Apps like facebook,youtube,etc are very very smooth,especially facebook which on gb lags as hell.Hwa settings does the trick.

Hope I convinced you to test it because it totally worths.bye bye ;)
    http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/job/android/367/

New rom uploading

I've read theatering works, fantastic :D
    Proximity sensor FIX

10.1.2: after making call my screen remains dimmed by proximity sensor until other person on line hangs call. anyone with same problem?

Here is fix for in call proximity sensor issue.

Thanks to FrikinImpossible