FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

FYI beats logo on the rear is easily removed

1,310 posts
Thanks Meter: 205
 
By DomSim, Senior Member on 7th May 2013, 12:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I thought the beats logo was tacky looking and I don't use it anyways so I wanted to get rid of it. A little nail polish remover with a q-tip was all it took. Not a sign that it was ever there!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomSim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th May 2013, 12:23 AM |#2  
AbstractXart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aurora, CO
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim

I thought the beats logo was tacky looking and I don't use it anyways so I wanted to get rid of it. A little nail polish remover with a q-tip was all it took. Not a sign that it was ever there!

I've thought of doing this before since it looks out of place. Any chance we can get some pictures of how it looks now?
7th May 2013, 12:43 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
So who's gonna be the guinea pig and do it on a Black HTC one...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPENONE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2013, 01:08 AM |#4  
DomSim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 205
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractXart

I've thought of doing this before since it looks out of place. Any chance we can get some pictures of how it looks now?

Sure
http://imgur.com/nm6mA7m
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DomSim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2013, 01:40 AM |#5  
racrickey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southington
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim

I thought the beats logo was tacky looking and I don't use it anyways so I wanted to get rid of it. A little nail polish remover with a q-tip was all it took. Not a sign that it was ever there!

Look beautiful! My next mod.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
7th May 2013, 02:00 AM |#6  
AbstractXart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aurora, CO
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim

Sure
http://imgur.com/nm6mA7m

Holyyyyy.... that looks so minimal. I love it. Thanks for trying it out, now I know what I'll be doing tomorrow .
7th May 2013, 02:13 AM |#7  
Cuppeerr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grapevine, Texas
Thanks Meter: 823
 
Donate to Me
More
I see you also removed the FCC and other logos on the bottom
7th May 2013, 02:40 AM |#8  
jazz995756's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cupper-

I see you also removed the FCC and other logos on the bottom

Dont forget the identification sticker lol I would erase all that too but keep the sticker because you never know

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
7th May 2013, 02:59 AM |#9  
mrshades812's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 803
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756

Dont forget the identification sticker lol I would erase all that too but keep the sticker because you never know

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

That sticker is the same one that is on your box the phone came in. I would say your okay to make it go away! hehehe
7th May 2013, 03:01 AM |#10  
jazz995756's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshades812

That sticker is the same one that is on your box the phone came in. I would say your okay to make it go away! hehehe

Most people throw that away lol

Sent from my GT-P5113 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes