Originally Posted by kingozzo
I installed the ROM 5 hours ago, it's smoother and faster than all other ICS ROMS and there is a lot of free RAM.
The only issues that I found are:
- Random TouchWiz and Play Store FCs.
- When I try to install Facebook app the system reboots (?)
- Wifi icon is the same with all bars and with 0 bars.
- The lowest volume step is pretty like the maxium one in stock rom. (not a real problem but can be annoying).
- Some things don't work in ROM control (eg. Battery Saver).
- I cannot force 3g network (all CM/AOSP roms can't do this).
Then some suggestions for the new version:
- More themed SMS, Settings, Status bar toggles.
- Bigger numbers in dialpad and better background.
- Remove S4 bootlogo (only bcz i don't like it
- Add stock keyboard for mini pro users (see the attachment).
- Bug Fixes...
- Location-Based Wifi.
So keep up and Good luck Bro, this rom is amazing!
Sorry for my bad english
thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to consider. Regarding the application of facebook, I do not yuve any inconvenience.
and control passes rom because it carries a quality of AOKP for bootloader locked, this is due to the "bug"
thanks for keyboard input.