Ok I Test it and My Rating is 8/10
Iets a Verry Good Rom and iets Verry Smooth and Looks verry good But iets nt Full The Touchwiz Design But iets v1
I found Some Little Bugs:
First: The Homescreen Wallpaper Choser is Force Closing Wheen I am Using it.
Second: The Transintion/ Overlay To the Menu or Switch to the Settings is a Little bit Lagy But you can Change the Speed of the Transintion/Overlay and theen it will Looks Smooth, So thees bug is Fixed
And That was it.
My Rating is 8/10 Iets a verry good Rom I test it not with Games but I Think you can play Games With no Problems
And I say I do Ads for your ROM I start my Work Right now I reply wheen I am Finish
Sorry my bad English
anyway ... this is good rom.. fast.. all function work smoothly... but sometime have problem on portable hotspot..
1 - gps working
2 - bluetooth working
3 - theatering working
4 - data working
5 - message working
6 - camera working
7 - recording working
8 - walkman button working on LWW
i think this is almost perfect rom .. testing on my live with walkman wt19i
i use this extended stock kernel v2 ..
I installed the ROM 5 hours ago, it's smoother and faster than all other ICS ROMS and there is a lot of free RAM.
The only issues that I found are:
- Random TouchWiz and Play Store FCs.
- When I try to install Facebook app the system reboots (?)
- Wifi icon is the same with all bars and with 0 bars.
- The lowest volume step is pretty like the maxium one in stock rom. (not a real problem but can be annoying).
- Some things don't work in ROM control (eg. Battery Saver).
- I cannot force 3g network (all CM/AOSP roms can't do this).
Then some suggestions for the new version:
- More themed SMS, Settings, Status bar toggles.
- Bigger numbers in dialpad and better background.
- Remove S4 bootlogo (only bcz i don't like it )
- Add stock keyboard for mini pro users (see the attachment).
- Bug Fixes...
- Location-Based Wifi.
So keep up and Good luck Bro, this rom is amazing!
Sorry for my bad english
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|